Chapter 2

Chapter-2

Found myself today

Oh I found myself and ran away

Something pulled me back

The voice of reason I forgot I had

All I know is you're not here to say

What you always used to say

But it's written in the sky tonight

So I won't give up

No I won't break down

Sooner than it seems life turns around

And I will be strong

Even if it all goes wrong

When I'm standing in the dark I'll still believe

Someone's watching over me

Unedited

On the side Marloes Horst as Jessica Parker------------------------>

Olivia's Pov

Present Time

I didn't get a wink of sleep yesterday night. My mind wasn't ready to forget about the events happening in my life. I look like a real life zombie right now with the dark circles around my eyes. I didn't even try to cover it. It just doesn't matter anymore what other people think about me. And I hardly think that people care seeing as my relationship with Connor or lack thereof is more interesting than my physical and mental well being.

How have I not even once in my twenty six years of existence noticed what a shallow and fickle minded these people are?

Yesterday the whole night I kept thinking about that day's events. My mind wouldn't stop reminding me of what a naïve little girl I acted like this whole time. I saw the signs. I saw everything thing but believed in that love requires trust and ignored every sign of his infidelity. I never even thought that maybe he didn't even love me.

I saw Jessica giving me smug looks whenever I see her. Like she knew something I didn't. I saw the closeness between Connor and Jessica but never thought anything more than politeness and well mannerism on Connor's part.

Now that I think about it I do realize whenever we used to go somewhere out of the country, Connor usually disappeared late at night and used to come home early in the morning. I used to ask him where he would go so late at nights and he would use to reply 'somewhere work-related'. I never thought anything more about it but now I know where he used to go. In fact at that time I used to think about this as a sweet and romantic gesture that he would spend all his day with me and despite being tired work whole night so he could complete his work and be with me the whole time the next day.

I was so naïve. All the stupid things I thought were romantic were just a scheme or my naivety. Ugh. I feel so angry at myself right now. I should have known that there is a difference between stories and real life. That in real life there is no one such as Price charming or happily ever after. All people care about is money and themselves.

I cried the whole night because I knew that in the morning I was to face the reality of my life. A lie. A sham. And I knew that I have to be strong and not let people walk all over me again. I knew that tomorrow morning I have to face the reality and not the fairytale my mind always used to believe.

Heather.

My so-called friends.

How naïve I was to even think that those people I call my friends would help me in difficult situations. Those fake plastic real life Barbies. All they used to care about is themselves. Latest Christian Louboutin. Latest Gucci purses and the so called 'it' couples. Hollywood relationships and boys.