one

~Rose's pov~

My dad,brothers and i are all in the hospital because our grandma is very sick. She's has cancer. It's really sad because she's had it forever. (Not really but ya know what i mean right.) Okay well this might be her last day. So we're all saying our goodbyes.

"Bye grandma i love u so much. And I'll miss u." I say as I year up.

My dad and brothers say goodbye to her too. Then we all had to leave. We start walking out and i turn back to look at her and i hear a "Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep". I start crying and i cry into my dad's arm.

~2 years later~

It's been two years since my grandmother passed. So my dad decided that he can't live here anymore. So we're moving. To California were gonna be living in L.A. were all packing our belongings.

~3 hours later~

We're all done packing our things. So we put them in my dads pick up truck and we drive to the airport. My dad buys us plane tickets. We wait for an hour or so. Then we hear our flight being called. "Flight number 187! Flight number 187! Is now boarding." We all scurry to get to the plane. As soon as we get in the plane I have to sit next to my brothers. I'm stuck in the middle of them. I get out my phone and get my ear buds out and put on my playlist and put my phone or airplane mode. We have a 9 hour flight. (I don't really know how long it takes from New Jersey to California.)

~9 hours later~

My brother Evan woke me up because we had landed and werw.in L.A. now I got so excited. We got off the plane got our belongings and my dad called a taxi for us. He got to sit in the front seat while i was trapped in between my brothers again. Evan and Devon started fighting over who got which room. "Stop just stop!!" I yelled at them. The shut up immediately. "Dad how is the bedrooms working??" "Well i get my own room. And Evan and Devon share a room." "But dad..." Evan and Devon both interrupted my dad. "Then rose gets her own room because she's a girl." He said. "Really I get my own room yes!!" I said happily. Because I had to share a.room with Evan and Devon because we were living in a two bedroom apartment. But now I get my own room.

~at our new house~

We all walk in the new house and my dad tells us our rooms. "Okay this is my room he says as he shows us the master bedroom. This is Evan and Devon's room he says showing them the room on the left side of the hallway. It's pretty big. And rose sweetie u ready to see ur room." I nod. "This is ur room." He says showing me a room like bigger than his own room. I hug him. "Thanks dad!" I say then I run into my new room. I look inside. I have my OWN bathroom. A walk in closet. A closet just for shoes. A dresser. A huge mirror. A king size bed. A desk. And a nightstand by my bed.

~2 hours later~

I unpacked all my things and put them away I didn't have very much because i could only have 2 suitcases full of my stuff. So I put away my clothes shoes and all that. I brought ally.posters from my old room. I hang them up all around my walls. I get out my laptop, Notebooks and my other school supplies. And put them away. I get.out make up and put it all on the counter and stuff in the bathroom. I put ally bathroom items away. Then I played down on my bed and ended up falling asleep.

~Nash's pov~

I was in my room on Twitter when i hear a taxi car pull up next to my house. I go downstairs and look and see who they are. I go outside to get a better look. I see a guy maybe the dad. Then I see two identical boys get out on each side of the car and then I see a girl. She looks about my age. Wow she's beautiful. I see her get two big suitcases. Shes struggling a little. I want ti help her but i have no clue who she even is. So I decide to stay where im at on the porch. She goes in the house and then comes back out with another suitcase. It FULL clothes are hanging out of it. I can tell it's not hers maybe one of her twin brothers. She goes back inside and I sit down on the edge of the steps and wait and see.if she comes back out. Nope she didn't come back out. So I go inside and telly.mom there's a new family living next door. "Mom there's new family living next door to us." I say. "Really who?" "I don't know. Do u want me to go over with Hayes and Skylynn to meet them?" I ask.she nods. I go get Hayes and skylynn and we head over next door.