two

~Rose pov~

I wake up when I hear the doorbell. I get up and go downstairs and see.my brothers playing Fifa and my dad on his phone. "Really no one's gonna answer the door!!" I shout. Nothing no response nothing at all. "FINE THEN I WILL GET THE DOOR!!" I yell.

~Nash pov~

We walk up to the house and Hayes rings the door bell. We hear a voice. "Really no one's gonna answer the door!!" They shout. Then the same voice yells again but louder. "FINE I WIIL GET THE DOOR!!" Then were greeted by the girl. The one I saw earlier. She smiles. Oml her smile is beautiful. "Hi" she says. "Hi I'm nash and this is Hayes and this is skylynn." I say. "Well hi nash Hayes and Skylynn rose and my brothers EVAN AND DEVON would love to meet u just hold on a second while i go get them." She said as she went inside. "Oh im so sorry u can come on in." She said as we came inside.

~Rose pov~

I went into the living room and yelled at Evan and Devon but not loud enough that nash and his siblings could hear me. "Evan and Devon get into the other room now!" I whisper yelled. The boys got up from the couch and went to the front door area.

"Hi im Evan." "And im Devon." They both said one after the other. "Hi Evan and Devon I'm nash this is my little brother Hayes and our little sister Skylynn." Nash said happily. He smiled while he said it. Oml his smile is so big and cute. I smiled at his.smile and he just smiled back. Then Hayes asked."how old are you guys?" I was waiting for him to ask that so I could know how old nash was.

"I'm 14" Evan said. "I'm 14 too" Devon said. "And im the oldest out of the three of us I'm 17" I replied. "How old are u guys?" Devon asked. "I'm 15" Hayes said. "I'm 6!!" Skylynn nearly screamed. "And I'm 17." Nash said as he smiled at me. I could feel my face turn red as he smiled to me. "So rose would u guys mind if y'all come over for dinner tonight with my mom and us." Nash asked looking directly at me.

"I'll have to ask my dad." I said as i went into the dining room.

"Hey dad the family next door wants to know if we'd like to join them for dinner tonight?" I asked him. "Uh let's go meet them first." He said "okay do u wanna go meet them now?" "Yes."