three

~Rose pov~

My family and i are going over to nash and his families house to meet them. So I'm getting ready. I pick out a light blue shirt that says Jack and Jack on it. And some dark blue jean shorts with my black keds. I straighten my long brown hair and I clip some of it back. I then do my make-up which is only mascara eyeliner and eyeshadow. I go downstairs to see my dad and brothers ready to go.

~Nash pov~

We go back home and tell mom that they'd love to come over for dinner. We all get dressed and ready for dinner. I pick out a light blue v neck shirt with some dark blue jeans and my black vans. I then fix up my hair and go downstairs and set the table and put everything into place for dinner. It's only 6:15 now so we have until 7:30 before they come over. I'm so excited to see rose and her family.

~An hour later~

~Rose pov~

We have an hour now until we have to be there for dinner but I

Gonna a head over there in about a half hour or so. I'm gonna bring my dad writhe so he can meet Nash mom. Oml I don't know Nash last name. Oh god I've gotta find out.

~half hour later~

~Rose pov~

My dad and I are about to head over to nash house. Evan and Devon are playing video games until 7:25 then they'll head on over. My dad and I walk out and over to nash house. He lives like 1 minue away since we're next door neighbors. We walk up to their door. I ring the door bell. Nash mom answers. "Hello I'm rose and this is my dad Ben." I say to her. "Well hello rose and ben I'm Elizabeth Grier Nash Hayes and skylynn's mom." She said happily. "Hi Elizabeth I'm Ben and this is my only daughter Roselynn." My dad said. "Dad it's just not Roselynn." I say annoyed. Mrs. Grier let us in and we sat down in the living room.

~Nash pov~

The doorbell just rang and my mom answered the door and I heard a voice I couldn't make out what they were saying but then I hear another voice and this voice is deep deeper than the first one. Then the first voice talked again and then I heard the voice. It was Rose's voice Rose was here. I run up the steps and fix up my hair and put on a little axe. Then i walk down and hear them in the living room talking. I walk into the living room and sit down on the couch.

"Nash hello, it's nice of u to join us in here. " my mom said. "Hey rose and mr." "Mr. White" Mr. White had said. "Hello Mr.White I'm Nash Grier." I said as we shook hands. "Nice to meet you nash." He said. "Hey mom how soon is dinner?" I ask my mom. She looks down at her phone and says "well its 7:30 no-" "wait it's 7:30!!"rose shouts. "Yeah why?" I ask. "I need to go get my brothers. Nash can u come with please?" Rose asks me. I nod and we head over to her house. She knocks on the door then rings the doorbell. After she rang and knocked two boys answered the door. "Hel-" "EVAN ALEXANDER AND DEVON MICHEAL WHITE YOU ARE LATE TO DINNER!!" She screamed into their faces. They looked like they had been asleep. After she yelled strengthen looked wide awake like they had