Chapter 13

TO GOD BE ALL TTHE GLORY!

Disclaimer: I do not own Batman the animated series, Batman, Teen Titans, etc

"Boy! Despite being Gotham's villains and being faced with Batman these villains sure don't know how to be one." said Beastboy as he read the note. They were standing at the edge of the roof of a building by an abandoned old warehouse where the note says they would be. It was a stupid plan on their part. Instead of Dick Grayson coming for Barbara with the money they wanted in exchange for her, they'd get their butts kicked by the Titans and one seriously ticked Robin.

"Are all Gotham's villains this …stupid?" Raven asked.

Robin didn't answer.

"Don't worry Robin! We can take em'!" Beastboy said "they were stupid enough to mess with someone you and the Batman are body guarding! You mess with Batman you mess with all of us!" Beastboy said using a heroic tone.

They had no idea. Cyborg gave Robin a sideways glance and said quietly enough so that the other Titans do not hear "You okay, man?"

Robin didn't answer.

Starfire looked at Robin with sad eyes.

"Okay." Robin finally spoke. "We go in, save Ba- I mean the captive, beat the bad guy leave them for the police ang we get out." it sounded easy. "Go" he said in a hushed whisper. And they Starfire floated down to the roof of the warehouse, Cyborg made a jump, Raven flew in a darkish manner, and Beastboy turned into a green Eagle and flew after her. Robin came last.

"Peace of cake." Beastboy said.

They climbed in a window and entered the quiet warehouse. It was dark and dirty inside, cobwebbed and looked like a wreck. Robin stepped forward and shouted.

"Babs?"

Beastboy jumped in surprise. The others stared at him.

He waited. Out of a dark room Harley and Ivy came out of a doorway wearing evil grins.

"You?" said Harley. "We didn't order a bird boy and his freaky little friends."

"Speak for yourself." said Beastboy noticing the odd costume and the thick makeup.

"Where is she?" Robin said.

"Who?" Harley playfully asked.

Robin lost his control and attacked her. "Where is she?!"

"We aren't telling you. We made a deal with the kid. And unless that deal is fulfilled she's not going anywhere." said Ivy.

Beastboy, finally noticing her, melted. "Man, she's hot." He whispered. Raven twitched and gave Beastboy a death glare.

Harley pointed her gun at Robin, which Starfire blasted away from her hand. "Where is the girl? Where is Dick Grayson's friend?"

Robin momentarily stared at Star. For a split second he thought she knew but then he remembered their little meeting the other day.

The other Titans stood there ground and stared back at the two odd villains.

Beastboy grinned toothily. "There are two of you against the five of us."

"Oooh, I like this one. He's all…green." Ivy said making Beastboy melt even more, he turned red and smiled goofily.

"Two can be a handful" said Harley pulling out another gun.

That's chapter 13. Where is Babs!? I don't know either. Any suggestions??