Chapter 5: He's gone...

Y/N's P.O.V.

As my Father lifts an arm to hit me, I think about today. How quickly everything went wrong, and how quickly a broken heart could occur. I look up at my Father's fist, and brace myself for pain. But none comes.

I open one eye slightly, to see my Father's fist centimeters away from my face. I realized, my father didn't stop, someone was holding him back. I look to my left, and see an outraged Ty. My eyes widen in shock, as Ty bends back my Father's arm.

"T-Ty..?" I stuttered in fear, as he stared at my Father with a withering glare.

"Y/N, run." Ty said quickly, leaving me speechless as I ran through the door, watching the whole scene from the outside.

***

Soon, my Father is lying unconscious in a hospital car. I watch in awe as the ambulance drives away. I turn to see Ty with an emotionless expression. He see's me looking at him, and smiles halfheartedly suddenly.

Tears fill my eyes, as I run and hugged him, being hugged tightly in return.

"T-Ty, I was so s-scared.." I sobbed quietly, as Ty ran his hand through my hair.

But, then I remembered. I released Ty, and stepped away,"Sorry, um.. Thanks I guess." I said flatly, feeling sadness fill my broken heart to the brim.

 Ty rolled his eyes suddenly, earning a confused look from me.

Suddenly he pulls me forward, presses his lips against mine. After a bit of hesitation, I kissed back.

He pulled away, and I merely blinked up at him.

"What was that for?" I asked, and Ty's face fell.

"Y/N, I'm sorry," Ty began, biting his lip,"When I saw Mitch kissing you, I suspected things. I was hurt, so I ended everything between us because, well, I've never loved someone as much as I loved you before."

I looked at Ty in surprise,"Ty..." I couldn't bring myself to finish my sentence, I was in too much shock to do anything.

Then, I remembered, Ty had some explaining to do.

"First off, how did you know where to find me?" I asked, placed my hands on my hips, as Ty looked at me embarrassed.

A tinge of pink appeared on the bridge of his nose,"Well...."

~*FLASHBACK*~

Mitch's P.O.V.

What have I done?  

I thought to myself, watching as Y/N ran out of the school building. I felt sudden guilt fill my mind, as I took in what I just did. Ty's a good friend of mine, and look at me, trying to steal his girl.

Wow, nice move Mitch.

I cursed myself quietly, and then ran to find Ty.

I maneuvered through the crowds of people in the hall ways, searching for Ty. Good God where is he? Alas I find him standing in front of his locker, an expression of pure sadness on his face.

Ty's P.O.V.

I stared into my locker, feeling like I had two tons of weight on my shoulders. I didn't know how feel, and suddenly, my world went blurry. I dropped my gaze to the ground, as a single tear rolled down my cheek, and hit the floor below me.

I looked up at the mirror in my locker, and wiped my eyes. But suddenly I saw someone else in the mirror standing right behind me, it was Mitch. I felt my sadness morph into sudden rage.

I slammed my locker closed, with total hatred. I reached back, and grabbed Mitch's collar, slamming him up against the wall of lockers.

Mitch's P.O.V.

"Mitch, you better start talking, before this fight starts, and I'm the one who walks away." Ty threatens so harshly, that I suddenly wish that I never approached him.

"Listen Ty, you have to listen to what I have to tell you. Alright?" I ask, looking at Ty with all the seriousness I could muster.

"Talk." Ty spits, relieving me and I start spilling everything.

How I was the one who pulled Y/N out of the classroom, how I confessed, and forced a kiss upon her. I described how she was struggling to get away, but I refused, because I was afraid of being rejected.

The more I explained, the more Ty's grip on my shirt loosened. Once I finished, Ty dropped me slowly. 

"I'm sorry Ty, I had no idea you and Y/N were together, if I did, I would have never done anything. You know that." Ty stared at the ground, then looked at me expressionless. 

I stood there awaiting Ty's response, the silence was almost deafening.

"I know." Ty said suddenly,"What?" I ask, surprised at Ty's reaction.

"I know you wouldn't have Mitch, I'm sorry." Ty finished, and held a hand out.

"I forgive you, I hope we're cool now." Ty said, as I looked at him, then his extended hand in a peace offer.

I finally reach out, and shake Ty's hand,"We're cool."

Ty smiled slightly,"I have to go find Y/N..."

"Good luck!" I called to Ty, as he ran out of the school.

~*FLASHBACK END*~

Y/N's P.O.V.

"And after that, I followed you home.." Ty finished, I stared at him in awe.

"I followed you home, hoping you'd give me another chance.." Ty said, shutting his eyes tightly together.

"You don't have to! I know I screwed up but I'll do anything to make it up to you, And if you don't want to it's fine I just-" 

"Ty."

"Y-Yeah?"

"Stop talking."

Ty smiled at me, amused. I pulled him forward by his shirt collar, and kissed him sweetly. He kissed back, and pulled away smiling.

A/N

soooooo happyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you for 1k reads <3

Here's another chappie for being awesome.

Baiiiiz!<3