Chapter 6: Moving In With... TeamCrafted?

Y/N's P.O.V.

I threw shoes into a box to my side, listening to them land with a thud as I folded a shirt. I had received news that my father was trialed and plead guilty for Abuse, Sexual Harassment, and actually 2nd Degree murder of an accountant. Wow, some of those I didn't even know about.

Since my Father was spending life in prison, I kinda had to either live on my own, or live with someone close to me. I'm guessing you all know who I was staying with. Of course, Ty had offered immediately. And honestly, why not move with the guy who saved my life, it would be kinda of ungrateful, wouldn't it?

I was thinking about what life would be like waking up in a different house, when my phone rang loudly. I picked it up and saw Ty's cheerful face on Skype,"Hi Y/N!"

"Hi Ty! What's up?"

"Well, seriously, you won't believe this, but guess what?"

"Is something wrong Ty?"

"No of course not! You're my girlfriend, life is fantastic."

"Aww Ty, you're cute, now tell me what's up?"

"Look's like you're not the only one moving out today."

"What do you mean by that, Sir?"

"Y/N, we're going to California!"

"Hold on what?!"

"I've come up with this genius idea, that my friends and I create a team. We've called it TeamCrafted since we're all Minecraft Youtubers."

"You're all what now?"

"Haha, Y/N you're cute when you're confused..."

Ty stared at me through Skype, making me giggle.

"But seriously Ty, why move all of a sudden?"

"Well I'll explain it more on the plane-"

"Plane?! So we're actually going?!"

"Haha relax Y/N, I'll explain all to you on the plane, I promise."

"Alright then," I finish relaxing seeing how sure Ty was about all of this.

"Hey Ty?" I asked, seeing as Ty turned away from the screen for a second.

"Yes Babe?"

"You should come and help me." I said, looking down at all my things.

"Right now?" Ty whined adorably, a hint of laziness lining his voice.

"Pleasepleasepleaseplease-"

"Fine! Okay I'm coming!" Ty finally gave in exasperated.

"Yay! See you in 5?" I asked, jumping up and down slightly.

Ty turned to the screen, struggling with a shoe it seemed like it.

"Yeah, haha, see you in a bit." Ty smiled, and ended the Skype call.

Put my phone in my pocket, and ran over to the box to my side, and began organizing things. I looked around, and suddenly, I heard a loud crack underneath my foot. I bent down, and picked up a shattered picture frame. On the inside, was a picture of my long lost Mother.

She looked a lot like me, except without the dyed hair. Same shiny (eye color) eyes. Same long (wavy, curly, straight) hair. She was the sweeter one out of both my parents, my Father was always somewhat careless about his family. When I was ten, my only sibling (Favorite Boy Name/ B/N) ran away, trying to escape my Father, because he knew that the abuse was going to happen.