Bus Ride

There were these bad tail kids that were goin on a field trip. There were going to the museum of natural history. There teacher Mr. Castaway was trying to get them settled down so he could do head count.After he did head count he got them on the bus and was ready to go.There were these 4 kids named Asia,Nikki,Davontae,and Quan. They were the babbest most selfish kids in the class.they aint care about nothin in the world,well except for each other. Quan goin out wit Nikki and Asia goin out wit Davontae. They all happy wit each other but anyway when they got on the bus all of them sat in the back. It was a hour long bus ride so they was talkin and laughin. Quan started makin out wit Nikki and Asia started makin out wit Davontae. This went on for about 10 minutes until Mr. Castaway caught them.(Nikki)" Mr..castaway is a real jack ass".(Asia)" The only reason why that is is because his wife left him for a hotter guy that had money". (Davontae)" yea I think thats why he always singin in the classroom".(quan)" singin...more like tryin to. He sound like a cat on steroids".(all of them laughing). (Asia)" but I can get were he comin from.I would be mad to if somebody left me for somebody else".(Nikki)" yea I would be pullin that bitch weave out and cutting her up like a price of meat". (all of them)" well damn Nikki" (Nikki)" what...im just sayin".