R.I.P Nikki

After that shock about Quan was over they kept movin forward. They found this other door and walked in. It was the same room only the room was blue with the same table and chair. They stood there watching the light bulb as it flickered. Javontae said"ight yaw lets get out of here"(Nikki)"yea...before another one of us...you know"(Asia)"dont say that Nikki. I dont want to lose another one of yaw.just hope for the best of this".(Nikki)"yea you right. Ight lets go". So they started to think and suggest stuff to each other. They sat in a triangle shape and started talking. But the lights started changing again to all the colors before. Then they went out. Davontae called Asia then Asia called Nikki...but Nikki didn't answer. She called her again alil louder but she still aint answer.davontae and Asia started feeling around to see if they could at least feel were she was. Asia felt something and said"Davontae come here I feel something". So hr said "ok". So he went over there and said "what do you feel". Asia said"I feel something wet". The light fired back on and they saw Nikki tied up in the chair with blood running down her and cuts from head to toe. They were screaming and yelling. Davontae said"I'm getting the hell out of here fuck this!!!". (Asia)"I'm right wit you!!". After that they left.