Arrival Time

They finally got to the museum. As soon as they all got off the bus they were stretchin and yawin like crazy.Asia,Nikki,Davontae,and Quan were the last ones to get off the bus.they were the only ones not tired.they got into the building and started looking around.Mr. Castaway told them to stay with the group but they aint listen. They walked off to the other part of the museum. They started taking pics and videos and of course goofing off with each other. Davontae saw this door that said"finders keepers losers weepers". Davontae said"yaw come here look at this". Asia said"look at what?". (Davontae)"this door...look what it say". (Nikki)" it say finders keepers losers weepers??". (Quan)"that's some weird shit". (Asia)"I know... Yaw think we should check it out".(Nikki)" I don't care...as long as yaw comin wit me cause I ain't goin in that shit alone".(Asia)"ight lets do it". So they opened the black door and went inside. It was nothing there but 4 black walls and a table with a chair. So they went on inside and stood there for a few seconds. Then Quan said"yo I dont trust this shit man. I aint bout to get ma ass killed".(Nikki)"man calm down u ight". (Quan)" nahh im out". As Quan was heading for the door it shut closed and locked.