Later on

As Asia got older she met some new friends and there names were Diana,Kelly, and mark. A year later they went back to the museum. Asia said "I would be careful if I were you". They said"yea yea yea what ever. Come on yaw". Asia stood there as they went in.they went into the same black room. They started taking pics and videos of themselves. Of course being teens...they started goofing off and Diana tripped and fell into the chair. Asia was still standing there. Those people claimed they were her friend but they ignored her and treated her like a piece of shit. So she stood there and watched them. As Diana fell into the chair the rope tied up around Diana's neck and started chocking her u till her face turned blue and she died. Mark and Kelly screamed to the top of there lungs. Asia said"I told you so and use aint want to listen. Yaw treated me like a piece of shit and im sick of yaw and I hope you rot in hell". They said" I'm sorry Asia were so sorry . We aint mean to do that.were so sorry Asia please help us.". Asia said"no. I will not because I'm done. Hope to see u soon bitches....or maybe not. She stated laughing and watching as they died. She didn't care because they deserved it. They all died in that one black room. They were covered in blood and as Kelly called out to Asia" help us...please". Asia felt alil bad but she said you know what. No cause you know how bad you treated me...especially you. I cant believe your callin out to me now and u want mw to help you. You really think ima sit up here and help you after you treated me like a bag of crap.so...no im not.". Right after Asia finished speaking they were all dead. Asia looked at the cold dead bodies then walked away.