Chapter 1: Imagine

"Ughh." I groaned and face palmed myself against the table.

"Why does math and science have to be so damn hard!" I screamed and bit the edge of my paper. Yes, I do that in exams anyway.

I turned my chair facing my bed to get my books from my bags. I was too frustrated to even think about the time.

"Gurl, calm down." Scarlet told me. Oh yeah, she's my friend. A dog, actually. She's like me, strangely different than others. That makes us the same. So basically, she knows everything I'm going through.

"I CAN'T!" I screamed and slammed myself on top of my bed.

"Take it easy. Remember, okay. You have to just take it easy." she said as she changed to her human form.

I took in a breath and sighed.

I checked my clock on the corner of my desk. It's 2:10 am. I have to sleep.

"Yanno what.. I'll study for 45 more minutes."

"Well okay. I'm gonna go get some choco ice cream okay." Scarlet told me.

"Okay." I yelled as she closed the door to get food downstairs.

(After 45 minutes)

*yawn*
I jumped to my bed and made my pillow. I plugged my charger and placed on my earphones. I played Let it Go by James Bay. I looked through accounts on Instagram and texted a few people on whatsapp and line. I then put down my phone on top of my nightstand while the music is still on. I then laid my eyes wide open.

"Scarlet.." I called her name. She was back to her husky form.

"Yes?" I heard her say.

"I still don't get it.." I sighed and buried myself under my pillow.

I heard Scarlet groan.
"I don't either, but just go with the flow. Besides, you're with me. You're not alone solving this whole world okay?"

I thought and said "Well yeah.. but I still feel like something's missing.." I mumbled under the pillow.

"Yeah, I know. But just focus on your grades for now. You'll stress that out later okay. Summer's coming." I sense her smile as she said "Now sleep. G'nitee."

"Nightt." I said as I turned off the lamp of my nightstand.

I still couldn't understand. I mean, I know I'm special for some shit, but what..

"Ughh." I groaned and closed my eyes, but I opened it back.

I forgot to tell you about my life.

So my name is Chloe Hanna Evans. I'm turning 16 in December and I live in Seattle. I go to Dextern High, just a place you can call torture. But, I don't belong here.

You see, I live in a place called Clovis when I was born, until I was 7. That place didn't exist. All is magic, anything could happen in that world. It's just imaginary.

Clovis has many types of people, like ones who can turn into animals, some with powerful magic. But, something bad happened when I was still young so I didn't remember much. Since Clovis is out of my reach and my memory, from what I know, I guess they took my memory away. From what I keep in mind, my parents are missing. I think. Clovis was destroyed..? I honestly have no idea. But, there was a little side in Clovis, where it was abandoned. No one dared to go inside those haunted shadows of the woods. But long ago, there was a beautiful queen and a king. They were young, they didn't seem to care about the world because they have each other by their side. Strong love existed. Love wasn't blind then, until the queens' evil twin sister who was jealous of their love, and so the twin casted a little spell on the king so he could kiss the poisonous lips of the sister. The king fell in love with the twin sister, because he was under a spell. Until, the twin sister realised that the queen has powerful magic if she found out that it was all because of spiced up evil magic, so the twin killed the king, but sooner or later, the queen found out and she was punished. The queen took all her power. Now that she looked pale and unloved, like she wasn't back then, until she choose to become evil. With her escape, she killed all the people living there, but I managed to escape somehow and I don't know how, but I know Earth is the base, and Clovis is just in our minds, or a place that can only be viewed by certain people, I don't really know.The thing is, it's hiding somewhere, and I know that.