Chapter 5: Stories and Mists

Hey, umm yay chapter 5? So umm I put a little Teen Wolf reference thing here so hope you don't mind :b
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"A few years back, as far as I remembered, I lived with my family. I have an older brother, his name is Scott. Since we turn into some kind of dog, my family mainly turns into some wolves. Pretty awesome back then, but things changed.

One night, I woke up. I had no idea what time it was, but I just had these senses that something was wrong, until I heard glass shatter. I immediately ran downstairs and saw that my parents were fighting the evil queen. I didn't know who she was, so I tried to fight her. But just as I was about to show up by the staircase, Scott showed up. They fought and fought and I just stood there, doing nothing. For the love of God, I could've done something but I was just 6. I froze there doing nothing, even though my whole family taught me how to defend and attack and all that junk wherever and whenever we had to do it. I mastered it all. But just on that f* ing silly night that was the time I had to do something productive to save their asses of, I did nothing. The evil queen wanted my whole family, and I'm not sure if she knows me, or even saw me that time. My family were the family of Alphas, and we were the ones who were the stronger ones and I don't know why I lost all my dignity.

I heard my brother howl. That screeching howl of pain made me ran tears. I had to see my only family dying in front of me as that vicious devil queen took them away as she went out of the house, lifting them with the power of her hands, shattering my front door. I tried to run and catch her, but it was too late. She disappeared, leading me nowhere. I froze, trying to figure out what to do. I tried to sleep, but I couldn't. Until the next day, I realized that it was my fault. All my fault. I could've saved them from that bitch's threat. Yet, I didn't."

I was shocked, listening to that devastating life of hers. I feel really terrible.

"Scarlet... I'm so sorry. I'm terribly sorry, I didn't mean to bring this up-"

"It's alright. It's all my fault. I'm sorry too that I'm blaming you for all this nonsense that happened in the past. I should try to forget about it, but I can't. It's painful. I remember every single second of it." Tears started to roll down her cheeks to her chin. I can see guilt filling her mind.

"Hey, it's not your fault. The queen wants what she wants, and I know it's bad. But maybe someday you will meet them, without having to die or anything, I promise." I smiled. Fortunately, she looked up to me and smiled back. "Thanks, Chloe. I should've told you a while ago, figuring you could help me." I chuckled as we drove our way home.

~~

The wind started to get stronger, what a good summer.

I shivered up and down, brushing my arms up and down. "Why is it so cold today?" I turned and asked Scarlet. "I don't know, it's unusual. Let me check the weather." She pulled out her phone from her white Coach purse. She unlocked the password and checked the weather. "What the hell?! its 12 degrees." I stopped walking and turned to look at her again. "WHAT?! GIMME THAT" I grabbed her phone from her hands and looked at the screen. It is in fact 12 degrees. How the hell.

"We should quickly go in the house now. Let's run." Scarlet said as we started to sprint to the house. I locked the door and ran upstairs to the room and opened my laptop to just search random shit. Afterwards, the night sky fell and i changed my onesies. I went to the fridge downstairs. The house was currently dark that time, but somehow, I had a feeling someone was there. Panicked, I turned around. No one. I shrugged and took out a granola bar and closed the fridge door, and that was when I heard a squeak. My heart stopped, as I slowly turned around and saw a dark figure, eyes glowing in a shade of poisonous red and a mix of green. Not believing it was real, I closed my eyes and and opened them slowly. She was gone.

Scared, I quickly ran upstairs, tripping in the process. What a great thing to do.

"SCARLETTT." I yelled her name, trying to make some fun out of me since I don't want to be scared like shit again. "Oh my God, what is up with you?" Scarlet laughed from my room. I entered the door and said, "Oh nothing, perhaps I saw this figure downstairs while I was getting a granola bar but WHATEVER what's up?" I did that tsk sound with my mouth like hitting on someone with my fingers pointing like a gun with that expression 'aye?'.

"Well great, your mind is practically turning into a zombie by mistake." Scarlet hopped off her seat and slapped my butt. "Hey what was that for?" I laughed and started tickling her, because most dogs love to be tickled, but she doesn't. Haha i don't even know why I call her as a dog. She's mainly human, Chloe.

Okay, maybe I am turning into a zombie by mistake.

~~
Chloe

Wake up

I sat up from my bed, hearing someone calling my name, again. The room was absolutely cold, and I have no idea why. It felt like Alaska in here.

You should be aware of your world, I'm gonna use some of it for my benefit.

I gasped and looked around my bedroom, but all I saw was complete darkness, until I saw from the corner, the same red and a touch of green glowing eyes, and somehow a mist was there.

And you will be the victim in most pain.