Chapter 3

Jake's Pov.
"Why the hell did you leave without answering me?? And not only that but you left me looking like an idiot in the middle of the street!" I yell at Rin not caring much that she was eating her carne asada burrito with her friends and that people were looking at us now.
"What?"
"Don't 'what' me with your mouth full of meat!"
I sigh with anger and pull my perfect black hair away from my handsome face. I heard some squeals behind me and of course I knew it was because of me. The girls here, there, everywhere! Were attracted to my sexiness and of course who wouldn't, even I'm attracted to my own hotness, if I could I would merry myself.
And yet, somehow Rin isn't attracted to me. I mean, who better then me could be the perfect boyfriend for her!
"Stop posing as if you were in Americas Next Top Model, you are embarrassing me"
"Embarrassing you? Ha! You should be honor I'm even standing in front of you"
"Why should I? It's not as if you were Kellin Quien or Austin Carlile, you are just my idiotic childhood friend"
Did she just call me idiot??
She takes another bite out of her Giant burrito and smiles. Even tho we are now 16 and in Jr. Year she still acts once in a while like a little kid, maybe that's what I find cute about her. Not only that but her long wavy red hair makes her stand out in the crowd and makes her beautiful green eyes have more life in it.... Wait, I lost my self, what was I about to say..? Oh right!
"Who are you calling idiot? And you haven't answer my question!"
"I'm obviously calling YOU the idiot, who else would it be? And what question are you talking about?"
I grunt and slam the table so hard that I left a crack, "the offer I made you this morning!" I yell at her, "if you would go out with me!"
"No"
I herd some people gasping with amusement. I wouldn't blame them, I was amaze as well of the blunt answer Rin just gave me. For the first time ever, me, Jake Sombras, has been rejected...