Eight.

A/N: for those who read this when i put it up a few moments ago i accidentally posted my unfinished draft of chap eight oh my god. it came out very messed up so i had to re write it.

-

After Joe got a Fiji water bottle from the cafeteria, he decided to go back upstairs. Seeing Sawyer ruined his day and he figured that sleeping away his problems would be his best bet. Caspar offers to walk Joe back but gets rejected. He goes back to his group to try and have some fun by making an idiot out of himself. No one asks what happened to Joe because they already know it had to do with Sawyer.

-

Classes weren't that bad as Caspar imagined them to be. He only had four throughout the week, leaving Friday as his free day. The only class he did not enjoy one bit was Biology with Chemistry. His professor was decent, he enjoyed making jokes, and let the class listen to music after being done with their lecture. However, he had the class twice a week for about five hours, and Caspar was miserable. Even with the company of Tyler and Phil, five hours of Biology with Chemistry should be illegal. Luckily, though, this had a bright side.

Joe may not be in the same morning class as Caspar but they have the same professor. This easily made things easier. Caspar had the opportunity to stay close by him, watch out for the guy, and study together. Which, in fact, is exactly what they were doing.

"What did you put for the lab report discussion?" Caspar asks, looking up from his borrowed laptop to see what Joe would say.

Joe laughs a little in disbelief. "I already gave you the first two parts. Are you letting me do all the work?"

"No! I'm just comparing answers."

"Oh is that so?" Joe muses, a smile appearing on his face. "Well I wrote down that the precipitate is yellow because both compounds were mixed. Then, I wrote that this occurs because one of them is not soluble in water."

Caspar quickly begins to type what Joe had just said on a Microsoft Word document. "How odd. I have the same exact response."

"Alright Casp, you do the last two."

Suddenly, Caspar feels his phone buzz and he picks it up, almost forgetting what he was doing.

"Focus!"

"I am focusing," he retorts lamely. "I'm focusing on my phone." he opens his text, gasping after he's done reading it. "What would you say if I were to tell you that there's a party going on?"

"I'd say good for the host?" Joe replies, half confused.

Caspar places his hand on Joe's shoulder. "No, Joe. You're supposed to say, 'let's go!'. Come on, I'm tired of doing this. It's not even due until Sunday. We have plenty of time."

"Too bad. I don't do parties."

"Okay wait, what if I finish this and write yours, too? Will you come with me then?"

Joe thinks about it, tapping his chin, and shrugs. "Eh, what the hell. Only if you do them right, which you won't."

"Ouch! My ego is hurt. Go fetch me a drink."

The older one shoots him a glare, getting up from his seat, and goes behind the counter where all drinks were located. Caspar takes this chance to cheat. He goes back to the lesson plan they had opened in Chrome, retrieving the information that is already there to explain the results and conclusion, just wording them differently. Hey, this wasn't a fraud, nor was it plagiarizing, he did change up the words. Plus, he wanted to go the party and if this is the only way to go with, then so be it!