The job

They call me Niki, short for Nikiyah . Everyone know who I am.They know how I be, where I be,who with me, when I want them to. I am a strong independent woman.And i know how to fight.

But most importantly, I'm a Trap Queen.Matter of a fact The Trap Queen. Leon's Trap Queen.Ain't nobody gonna take that away from me.

They know better.

Niki's POV

I sat on the table counting stacks while I watched Leon's boys drooling over me. Too bad he ain't at the Trap right now.Cause if he were....Lets just say that they would be drooling blood, Right about now.

After I was done with the stacks, I threw them in the safe leaving 4 small ones for Leon's boys.

"Thanks baby girl ",One of Leon's boys shouted while licking his lips.

I Flipped my hair over my shoulder and turned around. My face was steaming with Nerves.

"First of all you luck I ain't punch your teeth down your throat for calling me that, and second of all, don't let Leon find out you drooling over me little boy", I shot back while getting in his face.

"Aight I'm sorry little mama", he said With a laugh looking for a reaction from his friends.

I looked at my cracked knuckles and back at him . Then, without doubt, I punched so hard that he got knocked out,Face forward to the ground.

"Who wanna be next",I said eyeing each and every one of them.

They put their hands up in surrender and went back to work.

I walked out grabbing the money from the guy on the floor.

You see what I gotta go through.

Multimedia: Pic of Niki