Out for blood

Leon pov

"Leon, Oh Leon baby, come here. Mommy wants to tell you a little story baby"

I walked over to her and sat next to her.

She rubbed my thick curls and started to whisper,

"There once was a little boy who lived with his momma, His momma loved his little baby so much, that everyday when he came home from school, he had a little toy waiting outside for him. One day, the boy came home and didn't see a present outside. He walked in the house and his momma was nowhere to be found."

She patted my shoulders and looked me right in the eye.

"But you know what the little boy did, he didon't cry or scream or wasn't scared.He kept living his life, and even though his momma never came back, he still turned out to be a tough little boy"

A sudden tear slipped down my cheek.

"Listen Leon, I need you to be strong like that little boy, and never forget man'. I love you, ok Leon, always remember me....me.me.m."

Her last couple words faded away along with her shadow and angelic soul.

"Leon! Leon!"

My eyes flickered open and my breath struggled to find air.

"Leon! Stop that!"

I started to breath normally and watched as Niki wiped the dripping sweat of off my bare chest.

"That's it Leon! I can't take this anymore. You're honestly scaring me"

Niki cried while jumping out of bed.

"I'm sorry , I don't know ...I ..I just can't control it."

I stumbled on words.

"You have this dream every night, and all I see is you squirming and yelling in this Damn bed."

I sighed.

I don't know why this happens every night.

For the past week, ever since my momma passed away in the hospital bed.

She spent a month in the hospital, and one day, her heart just gave out.

Words just can't explain how much I miss my momma.

And, the boys at the shop notice a difference.

"Thanks alot Leon. 4:00am. I ain't gotta be at the shop till 6 but now look."

I just lyed on my soaking wet pillow and stared at the ceilling.

"Cmon, let's just get ready then"

Her sympathy led her to jump onto my chest and kiss my lips.

Niki is the reason I wake up every morning, and the reason why the shop hasn't turned to Hell.

*

*

*Niki pov*

I slid my key into the door expecting a group of wildn' crew members, cause Roni ain't been in town , so they ain't got much fear, but instead, they knew their place.

I smirked as I saw none other than my boys working, rolling, and people patrollin'.

"Well well boys, it's about time you started behaving, what is it my birthday?"

They continued and gave only a few head nods.

My smirk turned to a content look.

"Aight what's wrong, yall acting like sum's up."

Leon continued understanding my facial expression.

"Nothing boss..."

Diego replied.

"Look me in my mofo eyes ni**a when you speak to me"

"Ok ok, boss, look we got this posted on our door step today"

Archy Said while walking up to Leon and handing him a picture.

Leon's face turned to a pale expression, yet allowing his face to be red at the same time.

"Leon...what is it..."

I worriedly whispered.

He clenched his fists and screamed while pulling out his strap.

"Leon baby, don't do anything stupid!"

He shot the floor 3 times.

"LEON!"

I yelled eagerly trying to get his attention.

He looked over at me, and I noticed a thin tear on his right cheek.

I knew he wouldn't let his boys see that.

Expectedly, he stomped out to the curb and sped away in his hammer.

"Yo, someone on the floor now! I don't wanna see one tiny scratch when you're done neither."

I folowed his footsteps and saw an upside down photo left on the wooden floor.

"Boss, I don't think you want to see that.."

Archy spit.

"Quiet!"

I yelled.

I slipped the bent photograph over and suddenly understood all of leon's break out.

The small picture held a clear printing of a pocket knife held to leon's mom's throat.

A blue bandana and a familiar bare hand was waved into the picture.

"Fucking Crip...."

I whispered to myself.

I slid the pic into the left back pocket of my tight Jeans and the boys waited for their next order.

"Listen, boys, we finna head right to the crip gang, Leon on his way there, I can feel it, now, we ain't gonna start another war just yet, but we ain't gonna sit down like little bitches if they shoot at us neither."

I stared right into their eyes and thought out my plans thoroughly.

"So we got about 10 minutes to reach him before he start a beef with them crips, so hurry your asses out there."

I grabbed my duffle bag, and Prada purse, while awaiting my man Terry to bring my Mercedes.

Once he swerved in, I swerved off.

And so did my gang of boys, heading to get Leon.