Bringing home stacks

Niki's POV

I woke up to the sound of fetty wap singing Mine Again off of Leon's Alarm .

"Wake up Bebe", I rubbed his neck while tapping his soft cheeks

"Good morning, u ready for them shoes?", He said in a whisper while kissing my cheek.

"Yup", I stretched and we both got up and got ready.

After I took a shower, I put on my white crop top that read obey in black letters, my highwaisted half bleached blue jeans, and for extras i put on my white air forces. I put my hair up into a tight bun and added my favorite white watch to top everything off.

Leon had on red vest , a white t shirt that read $lam in red, dark black jeans, and his Red Nike air Easy 2's. He also wore a red cap that matched his shirt.

"Ready ma", He cupped my hand and I nodded. After that, we were out.

*

*

*

*

Leon's POV

We rolled up to footlocker and there was a HUGE line of people. I mean it stretched all the way from the store , to Dunkin donuts 3 stores down. Thankfully, Rico was 5th in line.

"Ayee Rico, goodlooks bro", I dapped him up and he was on his way.

We waited about 20 mins until the count down began.

5

4

3

2

1

We all rushed in while Niki and I made it first to the Register. I mean being trap queen and king, we gotta be fast and know how to be on the go when we need to.

2 mins before leaving the store, we checked to make sure we had the correct sizes, then we left to the trap.

*

*

Niki's POV

I walked in the Trap and began giving orders. It was 4th of July tomorrow and we got a big shipment exporting and importing.

"Dashawn, Show the new boys around.
Rodney,Wemey,Arnold,and josh,
check all the stuff and make sure it's all together.
John and Xavier, pack the rest of the stuff
yousalie,Make sure we know who we dealing with

Treyvon, go and make sure we got the right stuff for the right people", I yelled pointing left and right each time. Everybody did as they were told.

Me and Leon sat down and counted all the cash. We calculated the percentages, wrote down our income and everybody Else's, rechecked, Tracked last week's income,looked over our cameras,and last but not least went home, bringing home stacks. Like a boss.