Prologue

Prologue

In a world two creatures are created. One would devour the other and shall rule this realm world. This creature is fear by anyone. It will kill you until the last drop of BLOOD.

It was almost dark. People are gathered around the side of the river. There is a girl named Aisha Ai Watson escape from her home. She went to the river but far away from the people. She is scared to be discriminated by them. The sky started to lightens. Aisha smiles so happily. Her eyes sparkle brightly because of the fireworks. A guy notice her eyes. He is on a tree branch and went down quickly without a single noise. He grabs Aisha's shoulder, twist her around and push on the tree. Aisha was surprised and scared. Her heart is beating so hard.

"What clan are you?" he looks directly to her eyes.

"W-what are you saying?…."Said in a cracking voice.

"Who are you?"

"A-aisha Ai Watson..."

"Watson? I never heard that. Where do you live?"

"Rutledge Hotel"

"So you're a human" puts down his arms.

"Are you saying I am a monster?" she grab his clothes. He is surprised to see her angrily with him despite of seeing her eyes full of sadness.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to" he touch her hands.

"It's because of my eyes right? People always bullied me" she leans her head to his body and a tear fell down on her face.

"That's not it" he hugs her. "I thought you were somebody else. I'm sorry"

"Is that really true?" She looks directly to him.

"Yes"

"May I know your name?" she lets go of her hand.

"_"

"_? Who lived in the mansion there at the east?"

"Yes"

"Oh, goodie!" She smiles but he just laughs at her.

"Let's watch the fireworks. Shall we?"

"Okay" she nods.

The night ends. Every day he pick her up to play. The entire summer was the happiest days in Aisha's life. One night, it was 12 midnight Aisha couldn't sleep thinking about him. Suddenly, a noise coming from her window. She opens it and see him standing on a ladder.

"Why are you here?"

"I wanted to talk with you a little more" Aishai look at the door."They might hear us" she whisper to him.

"They won't, come on" he offers his hand and she accept his hands without any second thought. They went down the ladder and runs toward the center of the garden.

"Why are we here?" She asks but he just smiles. He kneel down and get her hand then kiss it "Would you be my girlfriend?". Aisha blushes. She put her other hand to cover her mouth. She was so surprise." I..uhm..uh.."

"Please be my girl" he tightly grabs her hand.

"Y-yes!..Ah..I mean okay"

"Thank you!" he hugs her then smile devilishly. He slowly touch her face toward her lips then push her closer.

"Ah.. uhmm…what are you going to do?"

"The sweetest thing you could ever experience"

Aisha looks directly his eyes. It was red like hers. "W-wait..Your eyes"

"Don't mind my eyes. It just reflected on yours" Aisha just nods. "This could be hurt so close your eyes"

"Okay" she closed her eyes.

Every people die as it sucks its blood to the fullest. Having feelings is delightful for them. No one could ever escape to their eyes looking directly they will see your desires. Its prey could be like a stone that couldn't move. There's no exemption to all. Night or day it's their consumption.

He draw his fangs and sucks her blood. Aisha is making so much noise. After sucking his blood he wipe his mouth with his tongue and smiles devilishly "Such a foolish girl." Aisha' family notice her not in her room. They were calling her many times therefore he immediately wipe her blood on her body with his handkerchief. He cuts his finger with his fangs and pours his blood on her neck. Her wound easily healed. He lays her to the ground to escape but her family has found them. They were shocked to see Aisha laying on the ground and Him having red eyes.

"What did you do to my daughter?" Aisha's father points his gun toward him but He just smiles devilishly. Aisha's father aim to shoot him but he walks quickly through them all. They fall to the grounds one by one in just seconds. "I'll be back to have you Aisha" he walks out and vanish.