Love.. Love.. Love

It's the first day of Vidcon, I was feeling all kinds of emotions.. I was doing a meet up with Alfie Deyes *PointlessBlog* I was really exited about meeting him because we had been talking a little bit for a while, I had been watching his videos for a few months and I think he had been watching mine as well.

I kind of liked him but I had never met him in person because he lives in Brighton and I live a few hours away from that, he had also never asked to meet up somewhere or else I would have drove down to see him, anyway I'll stop talking about what I think and just get on with my day.. I'm off to Louise's room to get her and then we're going to go down and see everyone else, I need to see if I can find Alfie so that we can go to the venue together, seeing as he's joining me to meet mine and his fans.

' Hi Louise, nice sleep?' I said, ' Hiya, yeah it was okay.. I'm a bit jet lagged but ' said Louise ' Yeah same it's really annoying, I'm doing a meet up with Alfie, are you ready? I was going to see if u would come down to see if he's in the lobby or if Joe's there because he might know where he is or his room or something, I'm getting a bit paranoid about this meet and greet.. Obviously it's my first time at Vidcon and there is so much people here, it's just so overwhelming to know this many people want to meet me I mean I'm just a normal person like anyone else' I said with a kind of worried tone. ' You'll be fine, trust me..  It's my first time here as well I promise once you get in there it won't feel like that much people, plus Alfie will be with you.. It will be okay ' said Louise. I didn't doubt that it wouldn't be okay with Alfie there but also I had never met him before so what if I had a panic attack and he didn't know what to do? What if.. What if.. What if.. That's all that went through my head, especially what if he didn't like me.. '

The meet and greet went great, I felt like me and Alfie had a connection and u I think he liked me too.. Joey, Tyler, Alfie, Marcus, Louise, Tanya, Jim, Troye and everyone else came to my room until the early hours of the morning. It was by far one of the best nights I've had in a while. We played spin the bottle ( so childish... I know) and the bottle landed on me and Alfie so I had to kiss him, I think he wanted to.. Well I know I definitely did. I texted Alfie Nd we spoke for a bit, we both knew we really liked each other so we decided to take it a step further that friends..

This part is a bit of a ramble and kind of drags on.. Sorry if it's not what you're wanting to read , it's my first fanfic and if it goes well and gets a good amount of reads I will write another one but tell me what I can improve if you don't think it's the best.. More will be up tomorrow. Enjoy!! My instagram is @juliiamuir follow me xoxo