Never Too Old For Disney

So I had eventually got to go out with Alfie after about half a year, it was worth the wait.. I just felt safe when I was with him, i felt different when I watched his videos too.. When I watched him it was like he was actually there, I dreamed every night that he would some day be here with me.. Hopefully it comes true...

I went to Louise's room and knocked on her door, there was no answer so I went to Joe's but there was nobody answering. I went to the lobby and saw everyone, I don't know why none of them came to get me but then I remembered that we. Where all going to Disney world today, they shouted on me and Louise said ' I thought you where down here that's why I didn't come to your room ' I was wondering why she didn't come back up when she saw that I wasn't down here.. Anyway I said that was fine and everything then we went to Disney with everyone, Alfie and I went on a lot of rides together and we had such a good time ( well I did anyway ). I would feel so stupid if he didn't feel the same because like I think he does, u don't want to know all my feelings about him so lets just stop here.

So... The days went by pretty fast and it was soon time to leave, for me to go back to my house and him to go back to his. Sure I would miss him but we aren't 'official ' yet unfortunately, there's 4 years between us as I'm 25 and he's 21 so that's quite a gap.. Age doesn't matter, Well thats what I think anyway..

Sorry I haven't written in a while, I've not been very well and I just haven't had any motivation to do anything at all.. There will be more and the chapters will get better and longer as they go on, sorry if it's not what your looking for. Julia xoxo