Chapter 3

Unknown POV

I'm looking for a girl. Once I'm finished with her she will be the center of attention all around the world and I will be the most successful scientist to live! No city girls are willing so I go into the woods. I have heard nobody makes it out alive in these woods but its worth it. I stumble upon a beautiful girl with (s/c) skin, (H/c) hair, and (e/c) eyes. I walk up to her and she sees me. "Hi!" I said. "Hi." She said back cautiously. "I won't hurt you. At least not until the tests begin." I said. She started to run while I chased her. "JEFF! JEFF! SLENDER! BEN!" I heard her yell.

I grab her and put a hand over her mouth. "Don't want any unwanted attention do we?" I said. She struggled until I injected her with a needle causing her to pass out.

Jeffs POV

I sat under a tree then I heard her voice. "JEFF! JEFF! SLENDER! BEN!" I bolted up and ran towards the sound when I arrived I heard a crack. I look under my foot to see I broke a needle. I saw footprints everywhere as if in a struggle. I look at them and then I see it. Her bracelet. Her mom gave it to her. She NEVER takes it off. I ran back to the Slender mansion. "SLENDER!" I yelled. He teleports in front of me. "What my child? I'm very busy." He said. I held out the needle and Slendy examines it. "It seems to have drops of some liquid. I have a feeling this is to knock someone out. Anything else you saw?"

I nodded. "I heard (Y/n) yelling then when I arrived I saw foot prints and her bracelet her mom gave her. She never takes it off. The footprints look like a struggle. I can't follow the footprints because some are too light to see." I said. He nods. "There is one explanation. I heard that a Scientist named Clark Robinson has been looking for girls to experiment on. I think he could've taken her. His address is 194 Stamons lane. Can't miss his house its a mansion." I nod and begin to get dressed to head out. "Wait till dark OK?" Slender said. I nodded.

Your POV

I woke up strapped to a metal table. "You're awake good. I'm sorry I took you so quickly but I need to have this experiment done so I won't get fired. Just think you will be the new attraction of the world!" The man said. "Who the hell are you!?" I yelled. "Sorry how rude of me. I'm Clark Robinson and I'm a scientist." He said. "A fucking crazy one at that, now let me go!" I yelled. He chuckled then pulled a switch sending a shock. It intensified and I yelled in pain.

I felt a needle go into my skin and it makes the pain worse. "MAKE IT STOOOP!!!" I yelled.

Jeffs POV

I heard a deep low chuckle. I then heard a loud scream and followed. This mansion is fucking huge. I run faster and hear a scream. "MAKE IT STOOOP!!!" I ran quicker then opened the door to see (Y/n) strapped on a metal table being shocked to death by the Scientist. He saw me and got scared. I stabbed him like crazy then I got up and turned off the shock. She layed there. "J-J-Jeff?" She said. "Yeah its me." I said walking up to her. I helped her up. She winced then I looked up at her face. I saw a flick of (f/c). I see she has ears. I look down and she has a (f/c) tail. "(Y/n) look in the mirror." I said. I helped her up and she saw herself in the mirror.

"That needle when I was shocked. It made me a Neko." She said. "For once I'm glad you're here." She said looking at me. I hug her and she hugs back. "So you gonna carve a smile or what?" She asked pointing to the scientist. "He doesn't deserve to be beautiful." I said. We walked out and ran into the woods. She stopped. I looked at her. "Hey Christmas elf." She said. I stood there confused "What the!? How did she know it was me!?" He said jumping down from a tree.

"A scientist made her a Neko. Now she has great hearing magnificent smell and can see well in the dark." I said. "To which BEN, you need a shower. Badly." She said slyly smiling and running of quicker than normal. We tried to keep up but she was too fast. When we got to the Slender Mansion, Slender was quite mad. "Jeff why didn't you stop the experiment!?" Slender was mad. "When I came I was too late she was shocked and already had a needle injected into her causing her to become a Neko." I said.

(Y/n) nodded. Slender sighed and nodded. He left leaving BEN, (Y/n), and me alone. Soon L.J walks in. He sees (Y/n)s cat ears and looked stunned but kept walking. I walked beside her and scratched her ears. I heard a small pur. "Aww you like that?" I said teasingly. She swats my hand away and I felt blood on my hand. I saw a cat scratch then saw (Y/n)s claws. She pulled her claws back in and she saw my hand. "Sorry." She mumbled. "Its OK." I said.

I walk up to my room and BEN follows me. "DAMN SHE SO FUCKING HOT!" BEN whisper yelled. I groaned. "The cat ears and tail... Oh. My. God! I would totally do her!" He said. I got angry and pushed him on the wall with my knife against his neck. "No you shut the hell up! She is my friend and I don't want to hear that kind of talk!" I growled. He chuckles. "This my friend is proof you like her." He said. I groaned. "You're right." I said. He laughs. "I always am!" I pushed him out of my room and said,"If you tell her I will slit your throat." I said shutting my door.

Your POV

BEN ran downstairs and had a devilish smile on his face. Jw ran up to me and said in a whisper,"Jeff likes you. So I have a game we could play." I look at him to tell him to continue. "How about a good game of teasing?" He said. I smiled. "Sure." He chuckles and he said he will help me begin by getting Jeff down in the kitchen. I ran into the kitchen and place a butter knife on the table and I ran to the counter to act like I was making a sandwich. Jeff came downstairs clearly annoyed. He sat down in a chair and I decided to strike up a conversation. "What happened?" I asked. "BENS annoying ass happened." He said. "Where is that butter knife I had a second ago?" I said. I look over at the table and said,"Oh there it is!" I lean over Jeffs back pressing my breast against his back getting the knife.

Jeffs POV

I felt her chest press against my back and I felt a deep shade of cross my face. I then felt her tail wrap around my waist as she grasped the knife. When she pulled away her tail grazed over my man hood and I felt a deeper red consume my pale face. "Jeff are you sick?" She asked. "Why you ask?" I said. "You're really red. By red I mean blood red." She finished. I felt my 'friend' get hard. I got up and decided to go back to my room. "I'm gonna go to my room." I said quickly. "OK!" She said showing her feline teeth.