Chapter 4

Your POV

After Jeff leaves I finished making my sandwich and ate it. I decided to tell BEN how the 'game' went. I ran upstairs then I heard groans coming from Jeffs room. I open the door and say,"Jeff is everything OK in here?" When I saw Jeff he was um.... Wanking. He froze and I ran into BENS room. I open the door and quickly close it. "Hey what's up?" BEN said. "Jeffs dick! I saw him wanking in his room!" I yelled in a whisper.

"Was his bigger than my dick?" BEN said. "What the hell BEN!? I don't know!" I yelled. We heard a knock at BENS door then he told me to hide so I did. "Hey Jeff what's up?" BEN said casually. "Dude I can't find (Y/n) and she saw me jerking off!" Jeff said. "You know I'm pretty sure she doesn't care just shocked." BEN said. "Dude she saw my dick! She saw me jerking off!" I could tell Jeff was stressed. "What do I do!?" He said gripping his hair.

"You know she won't care. She is your friend. I think." BEN said. "Great way to make him feel better dumb ass." I said walking out of the closet. "Jeff I could care less what you do is what you do not me so you are fine don't worry about it." I said patting his shoulder then walking out of the room.

Jeffs POV

When she walks out of the room I felt a little relieved. "Well at least she doesn't care about the fact you were... You know." BEN said. "I'm aware jack ass." I said. "What were you jerking off for?" BEN said. I blushed a deep red. "Th-Thats classified." I said. He gasped and done a weird little fangirl dance. "You done it because of her didn't you!?" He said. "Shut up." I said blushing a darker red. "YOU WERE!" BEN yelled. "Shut up before I gut you and set fire to your empty carcass." I growled. I walked out of the room and went to my room.

One week later

"JEFFREY IM GOING TO KILL YOU OF YOU DONT SHUT UP!" (Y/n) yelled. "Aww is it that time of the month?" I said. She froze. "Wait a minute. That was long overdue. That was a week ago." She said. My eyes widened. "Are you preggers!? Who did you have sex with!?" I said with jealousy growing in my core. "Nobody! Unless... BEN GET YOUR FAT ELF ASS DOWN HER NOW!" (Y/n) yelled. "What do you want!?" BEN said annoyed. "Did you rape me!?" (Y/n) said. "What!? No!? I'm not that kind of pervert!" BEN said. "If I'm knocked up and I found out who the dad is I will stab him with a spoon!" (Y/n) said. "How do you stab someone with a-" I was cut off by (Y/n) saying,"I spoon out their guts thats how!"

Slender appears in front of us. "What is all the yelling for!?" He yelled. "I think she is knocked up. She hasn't had her um... Moon cycle in a week." I said. Slender sighed. "From where you're a Neko you no longer get those." Slender said rubbing his forehead. "FUCK YEAH!" (Y/n) yelled. "Now if you will excuse me I'm gonna go let those stupid pads burn in hell." (Y/n) said. "She sure is letting her crazy side show." BEN said. "Actually her insane side." Slender said. "What do you mean. She's not insane like us." I said. "On the contrary. She has killed someone. Well people may I say. Their names were.... Hold on... Ah yes! Valentina Delatore and Brax Kingston." Slender said. My eyes widened. "She killed them!? Wow..." I said. "Did you know them?" BEN asked. "Yeah. Before I moved into the 'fancy life' they were our bullies." I said.

"Wonder how she got away with it?" I said. "Simple I kept the weapon and had on leather gloves. Not too hard. They put up a struggle and they weren't strong enough. Can you believe it? Captain of the wrestling team can't push of a small girl? Haha! Oh well. You really should've heard the screams. They were very enjoyable." (Y/n) said. She began to laugh like a mad man. My eyes widened, if possible, in shock. "Dibs." Me and BEN said at the same time. "No I called it first!" BEN said. "No I did!" I said. "Stop acting like children!" Slendy said. "You should've saw their faces to when I whispered a little sentence in their ear. Well more of a tune." (Y/n) said smiling. "Which was?" I asked. "I said. She chuckles. "I said,'I want to die but don't at the same time take my place so I won't have to.'" She said in a small little tune.

She literally is insane. Maybe we are perfect for each other. "Anyways... I'm bored." (Y/n) said quickly bouncing back to her normal self. I'm confused. Everyone left except me because I was still dazed. (Y/n) looks at me and she snapped me into reality. "You know Jeff." She purred as she walks up to me. "I have these dirty little thoughts in my mind and I have a feeling you should know about them." She said getting close to my ear. "Please explain these things." I said smirking as she leans into my ear. The long pause makes me excited to see what she will say. "What are these thoughts?" I asked as I feel her breath on my ear. "Trashcan." She said giggling and running away. "Oh my god you little! Get back here!" I said running after her. I saw her run into her room locking the door. "Oh Jef you thought I was think about that?! Oh good lord no! I was just joking around with you!" She said behind her locked door.

Why does she tease me like that?