Chapter 8

Jeffs POV

I was downstairs and I saw BEN, Hoodie, and Masky at the table and a knife in hand. "Ready?" BEN said nervously. "Oh I have all my fingers! The knife goes chop,chop, cho-ARGH!" He yelled stabbing his hand. (Y/n) walks in. "What are you guys doing?" She said. "The knife game." Hoodie said. "Let me try." I said. I got to the part where you pick up speed then ended up stabbing my finger. "FRICKLE FRACK!" I yelled. "You guys are losers. Let me show you how its done." She said. Soon everyone crowded downstairs even Slendy. Slender was freaking out. "Oh I have all my fingers the knife goes chop,chop, chop. And if I miss the spaces in between my fingers will come off! And if I hit my fingers, the blood will soon come out! But all the same I play this game cause that's what its all about!" She said looking intently on the knife.

She then closed her eyes and everyone told her not to but she didn't listen. "Oh I have all my fingers! The knife goes chop,chop,chop! If I miss the spaces in between my fingers will come off! And if I hit my fingers the blood will soon come out! But all the same I play this game cause that's what its all about! Oh,chop,chop, chop,chop,chop,chop,chop,chop! I'm picking up the speed! And if I hit my fingers my hand will start to bleed!" She sang as she stabs the table leaving the knife there. She opens her eyes and everyone's eyes popped out of their sockets,other than Slendy. "Jeff she beat your record at your own game." BEN said. "Shut the hell up!" I said. Everyone giggled and (Y/n) handed me the knife. "Can't believe the man who's main weapon is a knife can't play the knife game." She said.

Later that night

I heard a door open and I jolt up. I walk down the stairs to see (Y/n) in black shorts, a white tank top, black boots, and a dagger in hand. "You'll do great!" I heard L.js voice say. I walk up to (Y/n). "Are you going on a killing spree without me!?" I asked with a fake gasp putting my hand over my heart. "I would never." She said smirking. We went out of the mansion and she picked a specific house. She didn't want any other house. "Wait out here I have some... Personal business with these people." She said. I nodded. I sat outside under a tree.

About 10 minutes later I heard a voice yell,"IM TIRED OF TALKING!" I heard a scream that was cut short.

Your POV

I went into the house and saw my old room. I went to my parents room. They were already awake. I walked in hiding the dagger behind my back. "(Y/n)!" They said together. "Hi mom. Hi dad." I said. "Why did you say our names like that?" My mother asked. "I know the truth. I wasn't your real daughter. I was dropped off at your doorstep." I said. "How did you find out?!" My father said shocked. "My real dad." I said. I looked at my mom and saw she was pregnant. " Huh. Looks like you never really cared that I was missing considering that you two were busy banging each other." I said. "I'm not sure what I should do. Decisions Decisions! Should I drive you insane or kill you where you stand." I said pulling out my dagger. "Please (Y/n) let's talk about this!" My dad said. I grit my teeth and yell,"IM TIRED OF TALKING!" I stabbed my mom and covered her mouth as a small scream escaped her mouth.

I slit her throat and walked over to my dad. I slit his throat and I ended up opening them up. I started making art. I wrote, "Bloods getting hotter, body's getting colder." On the wall. I pinned up their organs and wrote, "They lied to me!" On the floor with their blood. I then went outside to see Jeff under the tree in the backyard. "Let's go." I said. "Do you know those people?" Jeff asked. "Yeah.... They're liars. People I hate. They were my fake parents." I said gritting my teeth tighter with each word. "Wow! That's so cool! What were they like when they saw you!?" Jeff said smiling. "They were all like 'We missed you!' But clearly they didn't considering they were banging while I was gone. So I killed my mom first and made sure my knife stabbed right where the baby would've been." I said.

"She was pregnant!? Oh my gosh! You clearly show no mercy! That is very attractive!" He said. I chuckle. I had their blood all over my face and hands. Some blood on my lips. I tasted it on my finger. "Hmm. It tastes sweet. Wanna try?" I said. "Sure." He said grabbing my hand about to lick it but I pulled away. "Not like that." I said. I grab his face and pull it to my face. I crash my lips on his and I kissed him. I loved him just won't admit it until he asks me out. "Wow that was sweet." He said as I pulled away. I chuckled and we went to go kill some more families.

We raced each other to slender mansion. I won by 5 feet. "Damn! You're fast! I never ran that fast in my life!" Jeff said panting. I laughed and enter the mansion. Jeff tapped my shoulder and I turned around. "Yes Jeff?" I said. "So about that kiss. Did it mean anything?" He asked. "Did it mean anything to you?" I ask. He nods a 'yes' and turns red. "Yeah. It did." I said. "So.. Will you go out with me?" Jeff said nervously. "I would love to go out with you Jeff." I said kissing his cheek leaving him red in the face.