Getting Geared up

Orange P.O.V

I looked up at the huge screen above the Squid Sister's studio seeing what is new. They were talking about Splatfest that is being held tonight. I was excited enough to not pay attention to the other news and stages. I looked around the plaza to see a bunch of other inklings around, chatting. And two huge stage trucks beside each other. Everyone was so hyped. Not as hyped as me, I couldnt wait til' tonight. Looking at each Inkling's shirt seeing what they had voted, I realized that i haven't chose a vote myself. "Its almost time! I hope im not too late to put my vote in.."
I rushed over to the voters center right next to the weapons store. "Roller Coaster or Water slides?" Both ai liked but hard for me to choose. I am a big water fan so I chose waterslides. "Even though water possibly kills me.." I mumbled before recieving my T-shirt. "Time to go get in gear!" I said cheerfully as i walked into the weapon store first.

Blue P.O.V

I got out of the back alley after talking with Spyke and headed over to the Squid Sister's Studio. I peeked through the glass where I can see Callie and Marie, chatting at their little table. I had such a huge crush on them both, they make me melt everytime they waved at me. I wave at them hoping they'll notice me again. Seeing as they waved back, Callie noticed my Roller Coaster Tee. She must been very happy seeing me vote for it as she blew me a small kiss. My face grew red. After that, I walked back to the plaza seeing the sun already setting. I was excited that it was almost time.

(Seemed a little short but i hoped you like it! Part 2 will be coming soon! I do not own the characters or Splatoon)