First round

Orange P.O.V.

It was darkout but the lights let out a bright colorful shine to light up the plaza. I was amazed by the lights and fireworks letting off into the sky. It was beautiful. I looked up at the stages where the trucks held it, seeing both Callie and Marie dancing. I always loved thier catchy songs. Seeing the other inklings in the plaza dance to thier music I joined in also. As I danced, having a good time some inklings turned to look at me, cheering me on. Some joined in with me. As the song finished, I ended my dance. I soon looked around the plaza seeing almost all the inklings looking at me. I didnt know I'd be the center of attention! I blushed in embarassment with a small smile, scratching the back of my head. Everyone clapped, including the Squid Sisters. I felt so special. Soon the Squid Sisters began singing to another one of thier songs and the inklings went back to thier own thing. I soon headed to the lobby to final begin my first Splatfest war. I waited on some others that would join me. I have decent lvl 19-20 inklings on my team. Waiting on the other team they had pretty low lvl inklings around 10-15. This looks like it was gonna be an easy battle. Our stage we are battling on was Saltspray Rig. Once the battle has started, I fled off with my Octobrush, leaving a trail of my team's ink behind. I headed to the biggest spot on the stage, hoping to be there first. My team casually gets the blank spots and the other teams ink. I quickly spread my ink over the sides of the metal crates before quickly swimming up onto it, hiding and waiting for the other team's arrival. Two of them came up, shooting thier ink everywhere on my turf. "Disgusting pests.." I whispered Before they got closer to where I am, I suddenly surprised them, spreading ink on them with my brush. I had splatted one of them but the other got me. I groaned as I soon respawned. Looking on the map, it looks like my team is winning. I see two of my team's inklings go to the place where I was, defending it. I went back to the spot where I was splatted at. I spread ink over the place and swam back up the crate to where I was. Seeing that my special gauge was full I decided to let out my inkstrike in front of the enemy's base. Soon the battle ended. I let out a chuckle seeing that Team Waterslide has won. We will always win.

Blue P.O.V.

I quickly ran to the lobby so I can begin my first battle with team Waterslides. Once enough inklings filled the lobby we were sent to Bluefin Depot. I never liked this place. But I have to roll with it. The gunfire went off, signaling us that it is time to go. I ran, holding the trigger of my gun, splatting ink everywhere before throwing some bombs over at the big spots. I quickly swam to the spot, seeing my team still at our base, spreading enough ink as possible. In came the water sliders. A girl inkling came to where i was along with her team mate. I think i have seen her before but i dont know. She camd closer and closer to me until we were face to face and spoke the words, "I know you." before raising up her octobrush and quickly splatting me. Why did I stood there? why did't u fought back? I was so confused with myself letting myself stood like that. Soon i respawned and quickly fled off. My team was in a half and half with thiers. I stood above ground, eliminating any trespassers on our base. I saw my team on the two biggest spots on the stage fightinf off against the other team. I hopped off higher ground to help along with them. Until I felt something tugged me back and felt a warm breath on my neck. I tried to look out the corner of my eye to see who it is but couldnt get any hints. A male voice spoke "She told me to get you wherever you go." She? Is it the girl inkling from earlier? "Wh-" I soon felt a sharp pain of the other team's ink on my back. Suddenly I fell back seeing the one who grabbed me gone. All I saw was one of my teamates with her roller, letting out a hand to help me up. "Thanks for letting your team down. I had to do most of the work". "I-I.. didnt mean to-". She shook her head "No, no. Its fine. Next time dont mess it up or Im going against you." As the time went down, the turf war ended with us being last place.

(hi hi hi. I wasnt really thinking on this one. But I will try to make the next chapter better, i promise.)