Chapter One

Seraphina grit her teeth in pain as the leather bit into her flesh. Her arms shook and her legs wobbled but she would not give into the satisfaction of crying out.

Each lash hurt more than the last as the whip opened her back. She could feel her blood flow down her back, biting her bottom lip hard till she tasted metal.

Seraphina breathed in deeply through her nose before breathing out through her mouth.

Her legs gave out after two hours of being whipped. She was weak from the whipping, she would usually heal a bit faster but this time it was harder.

Her back stung like hell. She knew why this 'reward ' was more painful than her last whipping...the end of the whip must have been coated in Holy Water.

Her breaths were labored as she lay on her side. After the whipping she was tossed back into her cage, she didn't know how long it had been till she finally passed out from the pain.

........................................................................................................................

Meanwhile...at the Cerberus Pack

A man with black hair and deep grey eyes stood in the middle of the room as he held a woman's hand, looking at his pack. As he tightened his grip on the girl by his side he spoke in his deep powerful voice,

"As you all know, I am not getting any younger and I haven't found my mate through all my 26 years. I have given up hope and have chosen a mate myself. Everyone meet the soon to be Luna and the love of my life...Clarrisa Holdings!"

The men and women clapped but some of the elder wolves looked outraged by this fact. It was against nature and law to choose your own mate even if you were an Alpha.

If this law was not obeyed, they were executed by the council. But none of the younger generation paid heed to that fact.

Everyone congratulated the young Alpha and his sultry blonde Luna. The elders may have disliked the fact that the Alpha broke the law but still offered their best wishes.

Alpha Conan looked at his beautiful soon to be Luna. He wrapped an arm around her waist as the last of their pack left the house and into the backyard for the party and kissed her deeply.

Clarrisa moaned as he tightened his grip on her waist pulling her closer to him. Before she could yank him upstairs to his room and have her way with him they were interrupted.

"Alpha!" The beta averted his eyes from the couple as he said this.

Alpha Conan sighed pecking Clarrisa's lips one last time before letting her go and walking towards his Beta.

"Yes Beta Kyle?" Alpha Conan was frustrated at his Beta but he controlled his sexual desires and gestured up the stairs. Nodding at his Alpha he followed suit.

Once inside the soundproof room the Alpha walked towards his desk and sat in the office chair.

"Alpha...the council has found out about your...uh...our..soon to be Luna. They want to see you with the rest of the pack." Kyle informed him.

Alpha Conan nodded, not surprised by this fact. Rubbing his jaw, "when?" was all he said.

"Tomorrow at dawn." He trailed off nervously. Though he was Beta he was nervous by his Alpha. He could feel the power roll off him in waves.

Conan raised his brow at this, confusion written on his face as he looked from his desk to his Beta.

"Dawn? Why at dawn, Kyle?" Kyle shifted on his feet. They were selecting a new leader tomorrow and the rest of the council wanted to see how she was at leading her kind.

"There's a new leader tomorrow and with this situation they will see how she is basically." Conan clenched his jaw, angered at the council before he cursed.

"Fine. Tell them we'll be there." Kyle nodded and left the room closing the door.

The door reopened 10 minutes later and his beautiful Clarrisa came into view closing the door and locking it.

He smirked staring at her attire. She was wearing blood red heels and was covered in a trench coat. Her blonde hair was curled to perfection while her blue eyes shined with mischief.

Sauntering over to him, she slid in his lap and straddled him. She didn't have to say a word as she slowly untied the belt that held together the coat before slipping it off completely. His eyes darkened in lust as their lips met in a fiery passion.

That night they hadn't left the office room as passion overtook them.