Chapter three

3 years later...

Seraphina stared timidly down at the ground. Her unbeating heart jumped once, twice. She would be sent to her mates territory after not seeing him for the past three years.

When her father had requested she come from her small chained in hell room, she immediately knew something was wrong. Seraphina knew she was still in love with him after first glance and that he was mated now. She felt it when he mated her. Her soul had broke and her will to live started to shatter.

Yes, he still mated that perfect blonde bitch even after meeting her.

Her father said that their clan would be protecting the big pack from, who knows what. Just that they needed protection and lots of it. And what more from the strongest and oldest clan to protect them. Just her luck.

Seraphina was standing quietly beside her father who had been talking to Alpha Conan for the last hour.

"Seraphina, you'll be staying here on the territory but in a separate house. Don't disappoint me now. " His cold red eyes seemed to bore into her. She nodded bowing slightly,

"Of course, Councilman Locke. "

And with that he left with his guards. Sighing, she turned towards the rest of her people and nodded in greeting.

"Well, you heard my father. There will be no fraternizing with the pack unless spoken too, you will not be feeding on the humans in this area and you will not be permitted to leave unless I'm notified. Is that clear? " Her hard red eyes gazed out at her people who nodded in agreement.

Gabriel's mind was still in shock at the sight of his tiny mate. She had disappeared for three years after the meeting and was never to be found even after searching and now she pops up.

Reeling his mind he still felt the connection to her even though he mated Clarissa and was now having a child on the way with her. She was still beautiful dressed in white skinny jeans that hugged her long legs, a leather crop top that showed her flat stomach, and a leather jacket.

He regretted his decision three years ago letting her walk away and not telling the council that she was his mate. He suffered the lonely nights even when Clarissa lay by his side and he hated that he got Clarissa pregnant.

He stood in a daze for who knows how long, not even noticing how his tiny mate waved a hand in front of his face and was now staring at him in amusement.

"Alpha Conan....Alpha Conan..Alpha! " She called. She shook her head and stared at the big alpha as he shook out of his daze and stared down at her confused.

Rolling her eyes inwardly she repeated her words from before.

"Where are we staying Alpha? " Seraphina's brow quirked up staring at him. Her lips were pressed tightly together watching as his plump lips formed an 'O' shape.

She heard snickers behind her and stifled a laugh.

"R-right...uhh... you're staying in the...ahmmm.. the house next to us " he stuttered before he face palmed himself. He looked like an idiot. He was usually so good with his words and two minutes of talking with his mate he makes himself look stupid.

She giggled softly before a frown appeared on her face. Then in an instant all emotions wiped off her face. She stood emotionless staring at the man before her.

Gabriel clenched his jaw at the sudden change. He mindlinked one of his members to show the clan their house before gesturing to inside his house.

"I apologize in advance for the mess. Me and Clarissa are expecting. " he regretted his words watching his mates, ex-mate his wolf piped in, reaction. Her red eyes glowed and her fists clenched. Movement caught his eye watching as some members stepped back in fright and some stayed still.

"Seraphina, you will do well to-" she cut off one of the clans eldest advisors as she raised her hand in a silence motion. Alpha Conan and her clan watched with interest.

"Yes, Advisor Patrick. I know. Thank you for reminding me. I won't be able to join the hunt tonight, I have other matters to attend too, yes? Keep them in check." Was all she said before disappearing instantly. He watched as some members of her clan sigh sadly.

"Advisor Patrick?" Alpha Conan called. He watched as a man with pitch black hair step up. He was dressed in a simple t shirt and basketball shorts with white sneakers.
"Alpha Conan? How may I be of service? " Advisor Patrick asked.

"Where did she disappear too?"

Silence...

Was all he got in return. Watching everyone's expressions confused him. Some worried, some sad, some concerned.

"Nothing that concerns your pack Alpha!" Patrick hissed. Gabriel felt like growling at the blatant disrespect and for not knowing what was wrong with his mate.

You know she's not our mate anymore even if you didn't reject her. You still mated that bitch you call Luna after finding her. She's our ex-mate now. His wolf snarled before disappearing into the back of his mind.

In the woods who knows where but close by to the pack...

Seraphina rolled her eyes. Staring into the emerald eyes of the sexy brunette she shivered at the darkness surrounding him.

She could tell by his aura he didn't want to be there much less talk to a low class vampire. Little did they know what she actually was.

"Venus for the last time tell your damn demon leader to back off! I don't want to marry him! Much less mate with the guy! " she had repeatedly said this so many times it was engraved in her mind. It was like a line memorized from a script.

" You will marry Claude! He demands it! He will even get the king to command it as the right hand man of the underworld." Venus barked. With glowing eyes Seraphina flashed in front of him intending to punch him when she was suddenly tackled.

She felt the claws dig into her skin and instantly cried out in pain. Besides Holy Water...a demons venom was as painful too. Seraphina thrashed on the ground getting her white pants dirty. Her hair tangled as she rolled around using her vampire strength to push off the demons.

Panting softly, she got up and attacked back. Knowing it was useless because they were demon guards of high rank she basically got her ass handed to her as they clawed her face, stomach, arms and anywhere else before there were summoned back to the underworld.

Not before she heard the taunting laughter of Venus saying 'you will be his queen soon. Until next time Queen Seraphina.'

Darkness enveloped her vision.