CHAPTER TWO

Mellanie's Pov

         Dear diary,
              Today is the day that i am going to go to class and its almost 5:00 so i need to take a bath now i will just update you later diary bye xoxoxo mellanie....

I write to my diary and so i stood up and go to the bathroom and freshen up.

After 15 minutes its already 5:20 i open my closet that was full of so many many clothes of mine i go to the ping door cuz my uniform is in there.

After a minute its already 5:30 i got out of my room and go to the dining area there i saw mom and dad and Mark.

"Goodmorning everyone!"i said to them all happily.but they are all sad hmm why.

"Uh whats with the sad looking face kuya,mom,dad??"i said

"Why didnt you join the club we said to you?"mom started.

"Mom i do not want that anyone will find out my talent cuz im too shy and i dont want to exposed with a group i promise to my self that i will just studies first.you know right and i think its for my own good."i said.

but deep in my heart i wanted to say i love music but im shy if what if someone or anyone will just laugh about me...:-[

"Okay so come on lets go its already 6:00 we need to go."mark said.and he walk to the garage while me i just pick a sandwitch and also follow mark i dont have a car cuz i dont want that anyone will said to me that im a rich kid but for the record i really am a rich kid hehe.

...

After a few minute me and mark now arrived in school.

"MELLANIEE!!!"I hear a familliar voice i look to the direction where my bestfriend call me and its jane wait she's with someone.wait who is that guy.?o_O

"Hi besty jane. Who is this guy beside you?"i said

"Oh sorry his name is..--"jane didnt finish what will she was going to say when the boy suddenly held my hand and kiss it.

"Pleasure to meet you beautiful young maiden my name is JOSH BRYAN MONTENEGRO little brother of jane. So you must be Mellanie."he said still his lips on my hands.i take back my hand and.

"W-well it nice to meet you also im MELLANIE TEGNA ALCANTARA."i said and offer my hand to shake hands and he also accept it.

"Well i will just go sis i have to attend to the basketball area coach needed me there see you later nalang in class."mark said

"Ok bye mark."i said happily the he left.

"Uhm mellanie can you guide my brother muna cuz i have an appointment pa in the council office can you watch him muna pleasee besty."jane said in a puppy eyes.ugh i just cant say no to my bestfriend.

"Ok dont worry."i said

"Thanks ok bye see you later.!!"she shouted and go

"So!!!!! How old are you josh?"i said awkwardly.

"You just can call me JB. Im already 19 years old."he said and smiled at me

"Okay so where do you want to go?"i said

"I want to go somewhere where people cant see and hear us." I was shock when he said that.

"Can you take me to the music room."he said

"Sure what are we going to do the---WAITTTTT...." i shouted pano ba naman he just pull me

Ohmygodddd sana lang hindi niya ako pilitin na kumanta mamaya geeeesssshhhhh...

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Sorry for the long update guys im so busy para sa pagrereview ng lessons oh well bye kitakits in next chapter