CHAPTER 20

Chapter 20

:alone in valentine......

Mellanie's POV

It's already February and it's valentine medyo okay na rin ako ng konti pero for now ang ginagawa ko hindi na ako pumapasok at sinabi ni mama sa guro ko na I home study nalang nya ako dito.....kaya dito rin ako kumuha ng 3rd semester exam......and to my surprise......lahat ng subject ay na perfect ko lahat....and I'm very happy about it.....

I'm here all alone in the house guarding by the maids and the guards outside in inside the house....

Siguro ito na nga talaga ang nakatadhana sa akin ang maging mag-isa habang buhay....

*Tok...tok...*

The maid come in and bow at me and said

"Maam....may babae pong naghahanap sa inyonglahat sa baba...sabi nya po daw gusto nya po kayong makausap...."the maid said

I just nod at her at tumayo na at bumaba na....

0-0

Sana pala hindi na alone bumaba pa........

"What do you want..."I said

"I'm here because I want to say sorry.....and about me and josh is ..."naputol ang sasabihin sana ni Alex ng dumating si Mark and he was so shocked....

As well as Alex

"A-alex"mark said

"Ma-mark"Alex said

"What are you doing here...when did you come here"mark said....magkakilala sila...pero bakit.....paano....

"I'm here because my dad is arranging my marriage in j-josh"Alex

"What!!! So you are the one who hurt my sister so much....I thought.....I....I thought......y-you were already off to U.K to meet your future husband their...and you said to me that........"hindi ko na nabigla pa ang sarili ko at nagsalita na. Ako

"You know Alex mark???"I said

"Yes.....cuz she is my ex girlfriend"mark

I was so shock.....okay right now my head is very very dizzy na....

"Two years ago....when I go to U. S. Dad said to me that I will meet their my fiance. ....but instead I meet my fiance I was bumped into Alex and to my surprise she is my fiance pala....kaya nalove at first sight talaga ako sa kanya non....I know it sounded so gay but that is the truth...and so many days had past I confessed my feeling for her and yo my surprise she loves me also....so I courted her months and after that sinagot na nya ako....pero......after so many months have past I found out that she's cheating on me...cuz I found out my boyfriend pala sya at hanggang ngayon sila parin then her boyfriend was so upset she said and dumped her I was there to catch her but she said she's going to U.K to meet his fiance and about our engagement inurong ko yun nung nalaman ko na may nobyo pala sya na iba......at ngayon malalaman ko Lang na ang taong sumakit pala sa kapatid ko ang syang nobyo mo........."mark shouted.....

"Mark hindi ko sinasadya....I love you noon pa man...pero mas mahal ko si josh....and I'm so sorry...and mellanie about me and josh....it's all a...f"I didn't let her finish at all..

"Would you please stop! I don't want to hear your explanation cuz it's already been clear to me naman eh...you don't need to explain......you may go...and please don't disturb me again....and oh congratulations for the two of you..."I said and ran towards my room....

Sabi nga sa kanta na RUN ng BTS

Love is a lie lie...........

And I believe it's true....

A/N:sorry short chapter guys...vote and comment