CHAPTER 21

CHAPTER 21

:your too late............josh

Mellanie's POV

It's already March 30 and today is now pur flight I know it's our graduation day but I said to maam that I will not attending we a're leaving na....and I'm very happy that I became the valedec....but I said to maam that I want that the salute will just take my place as an announcer......

"Are you ready darling....lets go
......our flight is waiting for us.."dad...

I nodded at him at kinuha na ang baggage ko at lumabas na ng kwarto...

Someday I guess I'm still gonna come here.....I know I will...

Josh's POV

It's been days since I woke up from the hospital and got my memory back......but also guilt cuz I hurt mellanie...

Alex told me everything.....

And so I made my move but the saddest part is mellanie is not always in school.......

But now I know for sure I will say the things that I wanted to say to her and that is today at the graduation day buti nalang at ako ang Salute at sha ang valedec and alam kong makakatabi ko sya....and I'm so excited.....dahil ngayong araw na to....yayain ko sya na naging girlfriend ko.......

Sana naging masaya ang araw na to....

And I promise her I will not let her be left hanging and hurt again cuz I can't bare to loose her......

I can't cuz I might die without her by my side.....

I know that I've been a jerk guys but please forgive me and I promise I will make things right even if it takes forever....

Cuz that is the meaning of love for me.......

I love mellanie for all my life.....

And I will make it up to her......

I wish I'm not too late....

I hope

A/N:sorry guys sa long update and oh please vote and comment guys....nga pala guys napagisip isip ko na gawan ng season two ng storya nila mellanie at josh.....at dito ko rin ito gagawin okay.......please support this story...and please forgive for all the wrong gray