Chapter 1

Selena Gomez as Kayla
•••••••••••••••
'Kayla I need a rest. I have been flying for two days.' My Dragon, Everest, said.

'We stop up ahead in that clearing,' I said looking ahead. Everest nodded
Qand started to descend. Everest landed with a loud 'thump' to the ground. I slid of him and took off his saddle. Everest layed down on his stomach and started to listen to our our surroundings. I sat down next to Everest who had his head on his paws with his ears perked. I took off my backpack and got out raw steak and a gronola bar. 'Eat up Everest.' I said to him while handing him the steak. He gladly took it and I scratched his head while he chewed it. I leaned against him and unwrapped my gronola bar.

I ate the granola bar and pulled out my iPhone 6 to see a text from my older brother Lucas.

(L= Lucas, K= Kayla)

L: Did u find a safe place?

K: No, not yet we are taking a rest break. Everest got tired and needed a rest from flying.

L: Ok, fly safe and tell Everest I said hi.

K: k I will call u when we find a safe place then y'all can fly there.

L: k love u lil sis.

K: love u too big bro.

(End of text.)

I stared at my phone. Its been two months since we last seen them I can't wait to see my parents. My father was the alpha of the Dark Night Pack. But, a pack member challenged my father for his title. So I am now a rouge along with my family but my brother and I are both dragon ryders. But, I am powerful my wolf is stronger and bigger than alphas. But because of this the man that is now alpha tried to force me into mating with him; key word tried.

My brother barged in when I was in his office. So a day after we left then we started looking for a new area to live in. I sniffed the are to catch the sent off 4 werewolves.

'Shit Everest, Lily I think we are on pack lands.' I said to my wolf and dragon.

'Kayla you should shift. Everest take your saddle and stay in the sky above us.' Lily told us and we did as she said. I focused on my wolf and heard the familiar crack of bones. Soon I was on all fours I looked around at my surroundings and soon I was surrounded by a brown wolf to my right, a grey wolf in front of me, and a red wolf to my left and behind me. I was much bigger then these wolves. I'm going to guess the grey one is the beta though. I growled showing my teeth. They started to circle me and got closer each time. I stood my ground and growled as a warning. They stopped circling me and I took the opportunity to jump over the beta and run as fast as I could.

'Everest stay above me and stay out of sight. Also where am I headed?' I asked Everest jumping over a fallen tree.

'You are headed to there pack house in one mile you will be there Kayla' Everest replied.

Next thing I know I'm tackled to the ground by a blond wolf with green eyes, a brown wolf with brown eyes, and a grey wolf with blue eyes. I growl trying to get them off me but it's not working. I keep struggling to get them off but nothing works.

'I'm coming and getting you Kayla I can't handle watching you struggle.' Everest says.

'No, stay Everest we don't need you discovered.' I say to him.

Unexpectedly I feel a pinch on my right flank. I try to stay awake but darkness soon closes in and I fall asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So how was the first chapter? I would love to hear yalls thoughts I love to read yalls comments.

Question of the chapter: What is your favorite animal?

My answer: Wolf

I will update as soon as I can. Love y'all my pritties!!!

~Mist-Dragon~