Chapter 5

Kayla's POV

I leaned against the doorway as Max and Tyler got some clothes on. Max was glaring at me the whole time he was getting dressed. Soon Tyler and Max walked out of the closer fully dressed.

"I'm still not happy with you sister." Max said, I just rolled my eyes at my brother.
"Just wait tell Daddy finds out he's going to go crazy once he sees him." I tell him. "Now let's go you know how impatient Lucas can get." I walked out of the room and down the stairs.

"What took y'all so long?"  Charlie asked once I was visible.

"I'm not talking about my brothers sex life, that's all I'm saying." I said and walked over to Everest who was sitting in one of the recliners. I sat on his lap and leaned on him. Charlie growled at where I was sitting. I just growled back making his growling subside.

"Ok everyone this is my Papa, Jonathan White. My Daddy,  Eric White. My older brother, Lucas White. His husband and mate Chris Black or in this case White. And my brothers dragon Emerald." I said with a smile. Then I started pointing out everyone else in the room.

"Max?" Daddy asked. Max smiled and nodded.

"It's me Daddy and this is my mate Tyler." He said pulling Tyler to him.

"Oh déesse mon fils a un compagnon!" (Oh goddess my son has a mate!) Daddy said.

"Ooh speaking of mates you should ask Kayla about hers." Max said with a smirk. I looked at my parents on the screen.
"We will not talk about that Max." Everest said putting his head in my neck.
"Ok so Mr. Black has aloud y'all to come here and stay." I say looking at my parents.
"Sounds good to me." Papa says.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
I have finally updated my hatchlings and I would like to say thank you to cuddle_teddy for the cover it is amazing so thank you. It is incroyable, merci beaucoup. (Amazing, thank you so much.) Btw I am French so I do speak some French. And my heart goes to the family's who lost there loved ones in France during the terrorist attack on Sunday. I have family there so I got really worried but, we called to make sure they were ok and the good thing was that they were. R.I.P. to the 17 people who lost there lives during this horrible event.
~Mist-Dragon