Chapter 2

~Charles' Pov~

Doing paper work is not fun I will tell you that it takes a lot of time.  It also doesn't help when you have an inner wolf pacing in your mind. He has been doing it since I woke up.
I should also introduce my self my name is Charles Black I am the Alpha of the strongest pack in North America. I have short black hair, light blue eyes, and a muscular body. I am 22 years old and I have three younger sisters and I have a younger brother who was killed by rouges 2 years ago. I've hated rouges ever since that day, I any kill rouges who enter my territory.

'Alpha we have a female rouge who crossed the border.' My Beta Luke said through the pack mind link. ' She also appears to be bigger than an alpha including you sir.' He said. Interesting I thought a female wolf bigger than I and an alpha.

'Take her to the cells and keep her in wolf form I want to see this female wolf for my self.' I said replying. I took my reading glasses off. I then stood up out of my chair and walked across the room and out the door. I walked into the living room to see my parents, sisters, and Abby and Sara's mates who they just found. They looked up at me as I entered the room grabbing the prison keys that I keep.

"Where you going Charlie?" Abbie asked.

"A female rouge was found past the border. Do you want to come dad? Apparently she's bigger than an Alpha and stronger than one too." I asked/said.

"Sure let me get my coat." He said getting up.

"Can I come to please Charlie?" Asked Ally, my third sister who is mated to my beta.

"Let me ask Luke," I said.
'Luke, Ally wants to come will you allow?' I asked thru mind link.

'Sure just hurry up she is starting to wake up.' He said. Wait a minute did he just say wake up.

'What do you mean wake up?' I asked.

'She tried to get away it took me, Luca, and Max to hold her down just for Tyler to sedate her.' He replied.

'Ok be there soon.' I said closing the conversation. I looked to where Ally was once sitting to notice she was gone. Then someone jumped on my back growling making me fall to the floor. I looked up to see Ally sitting on my back laughing.

"Get off Ally," I said.

"Nah, I'm good right here." She said.

'Sara you still have my phone right?' I asked.

'Yep, why?' She asked.

'Take a picture so can show Luke.' I said.

'Okay done.' She replied.

"Ally if you don't get off me you are not going with dad and I." I said.

"Yay! Luke said yes!" She said getting off me. I got up just as my dad walked in the room.

"See you later. Come on dad and Ally." I said opening the front door and exiting the house. We walked to the prison building and thru the door being hit by the smell of chocolate and strawberries.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey my dragons sorry about not updating for a while. I have been busy with school and band. So what did you think of the chapter. Was it good? Was it bad?
Plz comment, Vote and Follow.
-Mist~Dragon-