What makes you stronger

Third person POV

Flashback

After [f/n] found Levi unconscious, she took care of him. When the incident past, Levi took her into his house. Meeting Farlan and Isabelle.

[f/n] now had friends who took care of her and who loved her like a family.

"[f/n]? Can you go outside and buy me some bread please? Now we obviously do not have anything to eat plus I'm starving my self to death."

"sure, sis. but please don't go anywhere while I'm out. I'm sure you don't wanna be left alone." Said [f/n] and Isabel nodded.

Your POV
You walk out of the door heading to the market in the north of this underground. Isabel hand you the money to buy a piece of bread.

You and your friends are poor and they usually steal stuffs but they didn't let you do.

You are considered the youngest, the weakest and yet the smartest. So if any of them got caught you can use the trusty old brain of yours to figure something out.

Walking through streets making you remember the day you found Levi. 'Actually he found me', you thought.

If he didn't bump into you, you wouldn't be this lucky to have friends and be able to survive.

Left and right was nothing but dirt and trashes around. 'If I get out of this underground hell with those trios, I will live a happier life for sure.' You thought.

Live a life worth fighting for. Where we found freedom. Finding something beautiful hiding in the shadows.

Many days passed you and the trios got taken by the scout regiment to become the survey crops who held the wings of freedom.

Having a great bond with all of them and now the Titan taking more and more lives of your loved ones.

After you had your first expedition, you lose your friends and comrades, you raged in fear and anger.

You train hard and become the best solider known as the humanity's bravest solider or more of Levi's sidekick aka humanity's strongest soldier.

Fighting beside each other after your lost. He helped you gain more strength and power to fight plus you and Levi starting to feel more open up.

You are the only one who Levi trusts and care about. You admit that you started to like him more and more as well.

End of flashback.

Levi's POV
I've watch her over days. That brat she must be really mad if she wakes up and found me. I kissed her that night, I didn't know why but I didn't regret it at all. It's a choice with no regrets.

"U-uhh" [f/n] blinked several times then touch her head.

"Wow,the bravest solider like you are so scared of blood." I said sarcastically.

"Oh, I remembered now, you corporal. You stupid Levi, you hurt yourself by punching the walls. Are you crazy?" She says sarcastically with wide eyes.

"I was kind of drunk and that's why i....kissed you. ........Sorry." I whispered the last part, not getting used to saying sorry and stuffs.

"Are you hungry,[f/n]?" I quickly change the subject.

"I'm starving" she answered

"Well I'll make some tea for us then" I walked out then [f/n] grabbed my wrist and pulled me to her.

"D-don't go." I smirked, sure she's lonely.

"Well, brat? You really need me?" Trying to make her admit that she cares about me or maybe liked me. 'You [f/n] when will you spit it out' I thought smirking.

"You idiot." She said.

----------------------

Your POV
It's been a few weeks since you fainted. You were thinking lately about when Levi kissed you. 'Was it because he was drunk or he really likes me' you thought as you're walking around the HQ.

"Oi"

You heard someone behind you. 'It's him' you sigh the turn around facing Levi.

"[f/n], why are you ignoring me." Levi hung his head low.

"U-uh, I was just thinking lately." You reply looking down not being able to face him that you admitted. You've been thinking about the kiss.

"About what?" Levi raises his eye brow

"U-uh, t-that night" you answer softly. You try your best to hide your blushing face.

"That I kissed you?" Levi said again smirking. 'Damn Levi' you thought.

"When is the expedition then?" You try your best to change the subject. As Levi turn his head side to side.

"Don't you try changing the subject."
'Oh god, he knows, he got me' you thought with your face flustered red.

"Our coming expedition is tomorrow, you idiot." Levi said in his usual monotone voice.

You nodded then walk away trying not to think about him. Suddenly you felt a touch on your waist.
You turn around and faced Levi with his poker face. But the thing that you notice was his face, he blushed.

"L-Levi...u-uhh I mean heichou, what are you doing?" You said shockingly. Levi then release you from the touch. He walk towards you. His face nearer and nearer.
For a moment you thought he would kiss you but he move his face to your side near your ear.

"Stay safe."

Levi whispered softly. His warm breath prickled against your ears. You stiffened and blush crazily as you felt your cheeks heats up. It was the first time Levi does this to you.

'Because he cared? Or because I'm not worthy enough for a Titan to eat me?' You thought.

The second one made you frown for a moment, but maybe it's the first one. Levi doesn't want to lose anymore of his members or anyone he knows, including you.

The next day~~~~
Your POV

You're on your horse heading outside the walls. 'Stay safe' the words replayed itself in your mind. 'Fight over emotions' you thought.

You don't let your emotions ruin the fight, never. It once happened,when you lost your best friends in your first expedition.

You cried and cried, didn't cared when a Titan gonna grab you. But then Levi killed it, then he came over you.
He said to not let emotions get in your way. And what ever you do, choose something that you will regret least. You truly believes that, every word.

Now you take your sword and slice it's nape with no hesitation. Whenever you fight you seemed cold and emotionless. No sparkles within your eyes.

It's fine when you saw the bloods, even when it's all over your face or hands. You're always like this in battle field. Why?
Because all those wars left you lots of battle scars.
-------------------------
Sorry for the short crappy chapter, I'm quite busy these days :(