Bio edits/additions

Hallo lovelies!

So, I just wanted to add and edit my bio a bit, even though you're probably like, "shut up!" Oh well.

Real name: Kayleigh
Age: 14
B-day: April 5
Mental state: TOTALLY INSANE!!!! Just kidding... I'm okay ish

I love all kinds of music, from The Lumineers, Margot and The Nuclear So and So's, to Fall Out Boy, Boys like Girls, Panic At The Disco, and even a bit of 70's - 80's stuff like The Talking Heads.

I am now single! I'm ready to mingle, but not really into serious stuff like marriage and forever and blah blah blah. I like just mingling around and meeting new people.

I am bisexual. I truly support LGBT (and etc) rights. And I am so happy that the supreme court ruled same sex marriage legal!

I'm Catholic, so if I reference God, you know why... just because I'm Catholic doesn't mean I believe certain things are wrong. If you want to know my opinion on anything, just comment/message me!

Fandoms/interests;
Music
Doctor Who
Harry Potter
AmazingPhil and Danisnotonfire
Shane Dawson
Writing on wattpad and on paper (I actually typed a 27 page long script which I am going to enter into a young voices contest for theatre, so if you want to read it, just pm me and I'll email it to you.)

I understand what it's like to be depressed and sad, maybe not as much as other people, but I understand. I cut at one point in time, but I quit and haven't done so since. If you ever need anything, pm me at any time. I'm on wattpad almost every day. You are amazing, wonderful, awesome, and loved by me and the people around you, wether that be friends, family, teachers, partners, or the strangers walking down the street. We need you and love you so much.

I have a couple best friends on this site. SAMONF01 , PEYBOY , and sink_or-swim are my closest bffs and you should truly go check them out. SAMONF01 does tons of cool stuff on her profile and so does the other two guys. So go! Attack them with love!

So yeah!
That is me! You shall learn more from me as this book grows on. Ask me anything and I'll answer!

Love you lovelies!