New people

There are a bunch of people in our house at least that's what sissy told me. she showed me a picture and they are funny looking I haven't got to meet them yet but mommy said I could today if I let papie give me all of my medicine I don't like all of my medicine some things hurt but I really want to meet the new people so I'll be a good girl. I'm playing with mister rabbit in my room now waiting on papie to come in with daddy and mommy. I hear my door open and see mommy and daddy. I go over to mommy and give her a big hug around the legs.

"Hello there cutie are your ready for today sweetie." Mommy ask me.

I nod my head yes really fast. daddy smiles at me.

"Well cutie papie is going to be up here soon to give you your medicine then you get to meet the new people is that good sweetie." daddy ask me picking me up and holding me and then playing with my curly hair.

I nod my head yes.he gives me a kiss on my head and then he takes me over to my big fluffy bed and lays me down on it. he gets on one side of me and mommy on the other. they look at me.

"Oh sweetie show mommy what daddy taught you. watch this." daddy tells me.

"Mwowwmmmy awwnad dwawwddwy" I say.

Mommys face is shocked.

"Your taught her how to speak." she says.

"Yep she can say a few words not a lot but we are getting there arnt we sweetie." he says.

Nods head yes.

Mommy gives me a big hug and kiss.

"I'm so proud of you sweetie." she says.

I cuddle into her so I can lay down.

"Yeah your welcome but also she has a really really bad stutter and yeah if you couldn't tell but still now she is talking." daddy says rubbing my back.

"You did good daddy." mommy says.

The door opens again and papie is here with a big bag of stuff.

"Hello sweetie." he says coming over to the bed.

I scoot closer to mommy and put my thumb in my mouth and wave to him.

"Let's get this over quick so you can meet everyone." he comes and sits on the edge of the bed.
daddy scoots me in the middle some more he rubs my hand not in my mouth calming me down and mommy is playing with my hair. papie lifts up my shirt and cleans this on spot on my tummy then gets s big needle out then sticks it on my tummy with a tub on it. I whimper. daddy starts humming to me calming me down. Papie starts sticking different needles in the tub and it feels cold on my tummy. then he pulls that out and puts a big bandage over it. then he sticks a needle in my chest and I start or cry he pulls it out then sticks one last needle in my arm then I'm done. mommy picks me up and rocks me backs forth calming me down papie is about to leave and he looks sad oh no did I make papie sad. I point to him.

"Huh you want papie." mommy ask me.

I nod my head yes.

Mommy calls him over here.

"Yeah sweetie." he ask me.

I put my hands out to him and give him a hug around his neck.

"Iw wlowwwvwwe wywwwwou" I say.

I feel papie smile. And then I pull away and smile at him with my thumb still in my mouth. papie leaves and mommy trades my thumb for a bottle with my favorite milk in it. I start to drink it. She sits in the rocking chair with me and rocks me.

"Hey love I'm going downstairs to tell everyone about her to get them prepared for her." he says then gives me a kiss on the head and mommy a kiss on the lips.

"Okay be safe I'll bring her down after she drinks her bottle." mommy says.

"Okay." daddy says then leaves.

I drink my bottle I really want to meet the new people. we get my bunny and I put my thumb in my mouth and i lay my head down on mommy.

"Are you ready sweetie." she ask me .

In nod my head yes. we go downstairs and into the room with all kinds of people there.

"And this is our other daughter Alice but we call her ally and she is a elementl." daddy says.

Everyone turns to me and are watching me. I wave to them. A man that has dark skin and black hair come over to me with red yes.

"Hello ally I'm Benjamin and i can do kinda the same thing you will be able to do when you are older." he smiles and he and shows me his hands and has White cold stuff in it. I touch it and I shiver and look at him and smile.

"That's snow ally." daddy comes and says to me.

I smile and I want to make snow his snow disappears I try moving my hands the way he did but I want snow. But it's not working. aw poopy.

"Um guys." jacob says.

He is a big puppy I love him but sissy loves him more.

"What" daddy says.

"Look outside." he says.

Everyone goes outside and it's snowing. I smile and I want out of mommies arms so I can play.

"Well looks like she is getting her powers sooner then you thought carslie." A man with a funny voice says.

We go back inside and I meet everyone else and they are all really nice. mommy then makes me say goodnight and then takes me up to my room and reads me a story then u fall asleep holding my bunny and sucking my thumb.