Planes and new places.

I wake up and I'm in a seat thing between uncle ja and aunt Ali. I have pappie in my mouth and bunny in hands.

"Good morning princess did you sleep good. " uncle ja ask me.

I nod my head yes.

The moving thing stops and then uncle ja picks me up and carries me off I figure out we were in a plane. I love planes. I read signs and they say a bunch of different stuff yes I can read some words. I don't know where we are though. We get our bags and get a car and they take us to a nice place to stay.

"Okay so I tracked him down here. Hey little cutie you want to go on a adventure with us tomorrow." Aunt Ali says.

I nod my head yes.

"Great." She says.

They talk more about this man we are meeting. They say he is like sissy but I don't think so there is only one sissy and sissy is special. We get in a car and we drive in the woods I like the woods they are fun to play in. After forever in the car we arrive at this little hut all by itself. Aunt Ali says I need to stay in the car. She hands me her thing that has games on it and then her and uncle ja go into the hut. I play this really cool puppy game I'm like washing the puppy and taking care of it it's a really fun game. They come out with a boy who is really tan and a girl who is really tan they have red eyes. I wave to them and the boy waves back. They talk and then aunt Ali comes and gets me.

"Hello there little one." The boy says.

"Say hello Allie." Alice tells me.

I wave my hand to him.

"So is this the girl." He ask.

"No not this one that one is her sister this one is a elemental and she can't be seen by them for now we had a spell on her." Alice says playing with my hair.

I lay my head in her uncle ja puts my pappie in my mouth.

"Alright I'll help and don't worry she will be safe." The man says with a smile.

I don't care anymore I kinda just want mommy.

"Well great here are your plane tickets meet us at the airport tomorrow." Aunt Alice says.

They shake hands then we walk back to the car they buckle me up and I fall asleep. I want mommy.