Playtime

I woke up and went down stairs where everyone was doing there own little thing me a bunny go over to mawmie and I pull on her pant leg because I want her to notice me. she looks down at me.

"Hello there ally are you awake now." she ask me and then picks me up.

I nod my head yes.

"That's good do you want your bottle now." she ask me.

I nod my head yes.

She walks to the kitchen and gets a bottle and I start to drink it. mawmie takes me to the living room where uncle Em and uncle ja are playing a video game with some of the other people that are boys also. I wonder where mommy and daddy are. oh well they will be back sooner or later.

"Hey can you guys watch her I'm going to go get some stuff at the store." mawmie says.

"Yeah we would love watching the little one." uncle Em says.

He stands up and gets me out of mawmie arms and then sits me on the couch. uncle ja is beside me and he smiles at me. I like uncle ja he is nice except when he tickles you then he is not nice. He picks me up and puts me in his lap. they starts playing again and I want to do something I stick my thumb in my mouth and start to think. The door opens and mommy walks in.

"Hey we are practicing out here you guys want to watch."

"Sure I love a good show." uncle Em says.

"Do you want this little cutie to come." uncle ja says picking me up and walking me over to mommy.

"Sure she can come. you want to go outside sweetie for a bit." mommy ask me.

"Of course she wants to go outside." uncle Em says.

"Alright." mommy says.

She takes me from uncle ja arms and walks me outside where everyone else is my sissy is there to. Everyone is here except for mawmie and pawpie. mommy sets me on the ground so I can play. They start to do stuff with each other I think they are doing magic tricks. anyway there is a little butterfly in front of me and it starts to fly away but I want to touch it. I follow it it finally flies up and I can't get it anymore. I try to look around for mommy but I cant. I start to cry I can't find anyone I sit on the ground and cry i want my mommy. I hear something and then I see a deer with two little babies deer. the mommy deer comes over to me and helps me get up she kneels down and tells me to get on her back and she will take me to mommy. I do that and I start to fall asleep on the deer when I feel someone come and get me off.

"There you are ally." mommy says picking me up and holding me.

"Dwweewwr hwwwewwlwp." I says.

"Oh well thank you deer." mommy tells the deer then the deer leaves.

"What was that where did she go is she okay." daddy rushes over to me and starts asking us all kinds of questions.

"She wondered off and yeah she is fine a deer brought her back." mommy says walking back to the house.

"A deer." daddy questions following mommy.

"Yep a deer she is connected to the animals and she must have got scared and the deer helped her." mommy says playing with my hair.

"Hmm I'll rush ahead and tell everyone we found her and not to worry okay." daddy says.

Mommy nods her head yes he gives me a kiss on my head and then mommy a kiss on her head. then runs really fast. me and mommy finally make it back to the house everyone ask me if I'm okay and I am. I'm really tired though and I want to go to bed.

"Here Bella I'll take her she is tired and you guys still have to train a bit." aunt rose says.

"Okay." mommy says. and hands me over to her.

She carries me up to my room and gives me a bath then puts on my warm fuzzy pjs then lays me in the bed and gets in beside me and lays down.

"Have you had your bottle today are you hungry." she ask me.

I nod my head no and scoot closer to her. she hands me my bunny.

"Do you want me to read you a story." she ask.

I nod my head yes.

She goes and gets a book from my bookshelf and sits back on my bed with me and covers me up and tucks me in and starts to read I soon fall asleep and stick my thumb in my mouth then I sleep.