Buried

Flashback

Tears filled my eyes as my aunt lead me through the dull gray stones of the graveyard. My parents had died in a car crash. I wanted to visit them here as I haven't been here yet. I wanted to see them before my eighth birthday. My aunt lead me through the forest of stone as I cried. In a small section, isolated from the others and surronded by trees. My parents names were ingraved in them. I sat by them and cried. 

"I'll let you have some privacy." My aunt said. I was grateful. I started to talk about my birthday plans to them. I heard a noise coming from the wooded area. I stood up and walked towards the gap in the trees. They were in full bloom. Massive oak trees and cherry blossom covered in pink clouds. I smiled in the tears before i felt a hand cover my mouth. 

I saw a hole dug out in front of me. A cloth was tied around my mouth to stop me screaming. I tried but it just came out as a muffled whisper. They shoved me into the hole. Then started to cover me with dirt. I got some in my eyes and mouth I struggled to get out but the hole was to deep and it was getting harder to see with dirt in my eyes. Harder to breath. Harder to move. Soon, I could see nothing but darkness before I could no longer breath. 

Flash back over

Memories are supposed to be sacred but my first just hurts.