Five years later

"It's twenty dollars." I said. "Fuck you! I won't pay twenty for some weed!" Lucas yelled. "Shut up!" I said. "It's not weed. It's. Cocaine. " he smiled at that. He handed me twenty dollars and left, satisfied. I put everything else in my purse. Time for food. "Leviosa, bitch!" I had my wand set on a Costco sized beer. It came towards me. "That's how it's done." I also grabbed some cigarettes, some chocolate, and Doritos. The cashier ran out. "Your a, your a, witch!!" She screamed. "Avada kedavra." I said back. I walked to her lifeless body. " she probably had a family. Oh, how sad. How does it feel!?!" I cried. "How does it feel to lose every one! Everyone you ever cared about.. Gone!" I sat down next to her. "At least you're the dead one in this situation! I did you a fucking favor!" I cried and walked away. Shit. The police. I ran. The police of London didn't really like me. I know right? It doesn't make sense. Just kidding. It totally does. After hogwarts, I was found guilty of a murder. Sent to jail for two years. At least in jail you clear your mind. That's why I'd do anything to go back there.***+++ hey guys! So excited for this book!!! I love this new Hermione. But still like the old one better. What do you think? Comment! Bye.