Draco.

"Me me in my office." Honestly, all I wanna do right now is make out with him until I can't anymore but that's not what I'm going to do. Because I remember the last thing he ever said to me.

"Move over, you filthy little mudblood."

Draco was eyeing me the whole way to the office. Probably because my fashion hasn't changed since Harry found me and I was wearing a sexy business woman "costume" that I called clothes.

We got to my office and he sat down. "Wow. You look sexy." I locked my door and jumped on top of Draco. Knocking the seat over. I clasped my hand on is neck. "I shouldn't be liking this. But.. I am." He said.

"Where is Ron?" I said.

"It's been five years and that's all you say granger." He smirked. "You know. I technically was your boyfriend at that time."

"It's been seven Draco. SEVEN." I started crying and all I could do was look into his eyes and slowly take my hand off his neck. We were now lying on the floor staring into each other's eyes.

"Hermione, I left. And some things were lost. Some were gained. All that matters is that I get to see you again."

"What the fuck Draco." I stopped crying. "What the hell was lost except hogwarts?" I started crying more. "And where the fuck is Ron?" I continued and he wiped my tear.

"You, Hermione. I lost you."

I looked up at Draco and saw his 16 year old face again. So happy to see me in my ball dress and so happy I was going with him. I snapped to reality and saw the same face.

He stood up and pinned me against my office wall.

There we kissed until my work shift was out for lunch break.