Memories

(Second to last chapter of the whole series!!!!!!)

"How did you know my name?" Ron said once we sat.

"Ron weasley. You're a wizard. I know. You have like a million siblings and you love food. Almost to much." I said, almost crying.

"Wait. Who are you?"

"I'm Hermione granger. I was in love with you and your memory got wiped away by Belatrix. We went to hogwarts."

His face was blank so I moved closer to him and without thinking I kissed him. Passionately. Like I have been wanting to for years.

Ron broke away and looked at me. His face grew wide and it looked as if he had just remembered. "Listen. I don't know you. I'm sorry."

And like that, my whole world felt like it had shattered. I got up and ran out as fast as I could.
+++++++++++<1 week later>+++++++++++++
Rons pov

I was walking quickly from the station to get to work on time. Time was no problem until a clumsy guy ran into me. I fell over, knocking down everything I had. "I'm so sorry sir." He said. He looked down at me and stared for a few seconds. "Ron?" He helped me up. "Bloody hell!" I stared at him longer. "Let me guess. You know that girl. The hermon girl."  He looked at me with a familiar look and said, "wow. You don't remember Hermione granger. She's one of a kind. I'd never forget her. But she chose you." Suddenly, I remembered. I remembered everything. Meeting Harry. Hermione. The ball with Luna. I kissed Hermione. It all came back. "I'd never forget her either." Was all I said. I left my stuff where it was and ran to the Nike headquarters building.