We meet again

I got far enough to where the sirens were just a quiet squeak. I pulled out a cigarette and lit it. I placed it between my lips. I could already tell red lipstick was all over. I needed to get going soon. But it felt so good. I took the cigarette out and threw it I the dirt. "Having fun there, Hermione?" A voice said behind me. "Shut the fuck up, Harry." I walked away, my back still towards him. "Wait. Harry!" I turned around. "Wow, Hermione. You look, terrible. " I punched him. "Asshole. What do you mean?" "You look stoned, drunk, and you look like you haven't taken a shower since fifth year." I punched him again. "And- your a bitch." He said. I swung but he ducked. "Why did you fucking come here. Where is Ginny. Or anybody?" He acted like he didn't hear that. "Have you thought about rehab? Like a detention center?" I shook my head. " maybe dressing... Um, not like that." He looked down at my black stilettos, to my leather leggings, to my bra. Yes, I was just wearing a bra. And to my lips. "No. There's nothing wrong with it." I said. "You look like a stripper." Harry coughed. "Ha. " I sarcastically laughed. "What do you want anyways? After 7 years of not talking you finally say something to me?" I said, more seriously. "I want your smarts. I need them. For.... A mission. Of sorts."