Song Review- She's Kinda Hot

Luna- pg.14 Issue 1 07/18/15 Summer 2015

So I'm doing my first song review on She's Kinda Hot by 5 Seconds Of Summer. Honestly I loved it but here's my review.

So I heard it on the radio today!! World Premier!!! Actually I heard it three time but it was worth it!! I've been waiting for it!! It's got a nice rhythm to it and the lyrics are great! Although it is slightly repetitive enough to get stuck in your head but, In a good way though. The song is laid back and simple when compared to their other tracks but great none the less. It's definitely worth a listen!! I'm really excited for the new album now!! Keep it up 5Sos! I'm waiting for the radio to play it again! has a nice acoustic riff to start out. It talks about how his girlfriend talks bad about him, is annoying and kinda a total jerk but he thinks she still kinda hot. The song starts our ieht a nice acoustic gut air progressing into an electric and It has a nice marimba riff in the background that plays the same rhythm and it just really brings it in. Calum's bass ties in nicely with the same riff and he's keeping up some awesome bass work. And yep Mikey's guitar is still sounding great, while Ash's drumming is still awesome! Luke ties it all together with his vocals that just fit the song so well San flow along with the beat. All in all the lyrics are just really relatable or well they are for me. Trust me if you've ever been compared to somebody else you'll find bittersweet pleasure in it.

Thanks lovelies, you all are great!!! 

-xoxo Luna