Hi Guys.

Luna-Pg.30 Issue 2 08/16/15 Summer 2015

Hi Guys, I guess we're back on. I want to thank you so much for reading! We have reader in 42 different countries!!! That's a huge deal, I've always dreamed of going global and thank you all for that support! I never imagined we'd grow so quickly, either. You all do such amazing things, someday I know everyone of you can do something great. But enough of being inspirational, so last month if you noticed I had our covers and location set for John Green's books. Well, honestly none of it was intentional to begin with but I got an idea after I saw we'd done two book reviews. From now on, we will have a monthly book or movie theme and we will review each one.

So, since we took off the beginning of August it will be our "catch up" month. So we can finish book reviews on the last two John Green books, An Abundance Of Katherine's and The Fault In Our Stars. We will also do reviews on the movies for Paper Towns and The Fault In Our Stars. It will also give us the chance to get a head start on the seven Harry Potter books and eight movies.

I also need your opinion, Would you guys like if we made Mini-Magazine's for our monthly theme? They'd consist of fun facts, new info on the series, any upcoming happenings, and much more. This is just an idea if you guys would like us to do it. I'd also like to know what monthly themes you like for us to do. Some of the ones we're considering are Star Wars, Star Trek, Disney, Marvel, DC, and many more. So, just send us suggestions and we will see what we like. Thanks so much guys! I love you all!

P.S
So who is excited for Covergirl's line of Star Wars Make up! I want it all, on September 4th I will be broke because I went and got it all. I'm super excited though, this is the ultimate fan girl's dream!

Peace Out, Lovelies.
-xoxo Luna