The stars on my desk prologue

My name is Megan I am regular 10th grade student. It's been awhile since high school started. And every class I sit in the same desk at home room, to find small stars in pencil, followed by a small signature that always said Harry. Everyday I erase the stars and the signature until one day I got a reply.

Harry Styles was probably the most popular kid at school with his other group of four, Zayn,Niall ,Louis and Liam. Together they performed at school and party's, but I never talked to any of them.

All i knew was that Harry had a class before me and always drew small stars in the corner of the desk with his well known signature.

One day I was probably in the worst mood ever. I always sat in the same desk so to me it was a surprise to see more of those stars. But today was different, as I look again I noticed that there was a note...

"Why do you keep erasing my stars love?"

He seemed to have really nice cursive for a boy. I always erased the stars, even though he always re-drew them. I didn't think he would actually write me up for it. I didn't really know why I erased them.

"Because you keep drawing them"

That seemed good enough. Since I didn't have a real reason, that one would work for now.

*BELL NOISE*

Class was finally over and I could go home. I didn't live far so I always walked home. At the end of the day its always very crowded. I wait a few minutes so I didn't get lost in the crowd.

I stood at my locker, as I put my stuff into my bag a small note fell onto the ground. My notes were pink,but this one was yellow. As I flipped the note over I saw the stars, and his signature. I think he has a small obsession, but when I looked at the bottom corner there was more...

"What is your name?"

I didn't know wich one was his locker so tomorrow I guess I will just have to write it on the desk.