Chapter 1

As the light streamed into my room, I Looked at my alarm clock to see I woke up 5 minutes early.

I layed there, I thought about Harry. Does he know it's me?

Does he really want to talk to me, I only have 2 friends. Grace and Mikayla have been my best friends for almost 4 years.

I met them in the very begging of 7th grade. We had our differences but that is what makes us so close.

My mind started to wander into teenage girly girl mode.

where suddenly the thoughts of Harry being so different went to how amazingly talented and attractive he really was along with his group.

My thoughts were soon disturbed by my alarm.

Such a dissapointment. I checked every social site I had then did everything else to get ready.

As I walked down the street I noticed someone walking farther ahead, As I looked closer I saw it was Harry!

No it couldn't be! I have never seen him before so why is he suddenly walking down my street!

I have lived here for 4 years so how is it possible that I missed him!

I noticed I had left almost 15 minutes to early, maybe thats why, because he walked earlyer then me, but why havent I noticed him when he walked home?

I tryed to walk slower, to create distance. Its not like I'm going to run up to him and say ' Hey I'm Megan, the girl whos desk you keep on vandalizing and now is trying to stalk me...' I decided it was best he didn't know we lived so close for now.

He seemed to start walking faster so I decided to pick my own speed. It was wierd seeing him, maybe he was just at a friends.

I'm pretty sure Niall lives further down, but then why isnt he with him?

Questions started to swarm my brain as I thought of every last option. I really needed to know or it was going to kill me sooner or later.

I got my phone from my pocket and called Grace.

"Hello??"

"GRACE!! Harry is walking ahead of me! Why havent I noticed him before then!!!"

"Megan, calm down I will explain.I don't know why Harry always leaves extremely early in the morning, but I do know that he leaves later because he has practice every night because he apart of every sport, and then he goes to one of his friends house for some sort of band practice untill late at night, I heard they are going to try to make an album. Niall and Harry both live really far down the road so Harry or Niall probably don't know you even live there."

"ohhh.... Okay then, talk to you at school."

I hung up, in shock. 4 years, and I didnt even know He lived there, I knew Niall did because I always saw him walking somewhere or doing something.

I looked through my messages, all from Mikayla and Grace.

I really have no friends, I was bullied and as a kid I was just anti-social.

I scrolled through to see nothing new.

I walked into the front doors to see the hallways being crowded by many people in a rush.

Even in the crowd I saw the group of boys... But no Harry?

I looked over to see Grace and Mikayla running down the hallways towards me, I smile and laugh at them, as they now run faster.

As soon as they got there Mikayla sounded like a crazy person. Asking me about Harry.

"How did you NOT know that Harry of all people live down your street. You are a horrible neighbor."

I laughted at how angry she was at me, turns out Mikayla did her research, and now knows every possible thing about the whole group, where Niall works, what classes Liam is in, where Zayn lives and all the personal things no one needs to know.

As she attempts to get me to listen nothing is really going into my brain...

I was elsewhere... Across the hall, staring at me, was the one and only Harry...

I tryed to ignore his stare, but I couldn't help it to think that he was looking right at me.

Suddenly he turned away and walked towards his group and stood there, I didn't realize how tall he really was.

I am really short my self so that didn't really help.

The bell rang and me,mikayla and grace went our separate ways to class.

As I sat down I automatically wrote my name in the nicest writing I could.

I put a small heart there for good measures. The hole class seemed so boring after that.

I drew a bunch more hearts on the corner of the desk, even though I am against vandalism.

The seat that I/Harry sit in is almost at the back, I dont like being at the front because you get called on a lot, and thats why I am guessing Harry sits here too.

*END OF THE DAY*

Today in my locker there were no notes saying 'what is your name' or anything wierd and mysterious.

As I walked home I expected to see Harry, but then I remebered he doesn't get home till later.

It sounds like I have a crush, but I really dont I am just very curious.

As I walked into the house it was yet again silent. I have no siblings and my parents work together, the own some company that I can never remember the name of.

Since they own a company my house is big and we have a maid that comes 2 times a week.

Even though she doesn't do anything my Dad just likes to say we have one.

I went up to my room and closed my door. Nothing ever changes in my house.

I opened my laptop and checked all my accounts, just trying to waste my time.

As I was scrolling through one of these pages I saw an ad for Harrys group... One Direction.. Well then.

I went through normal news about ever celebrity on planet. I ate a quick dinner and went to sleep.