Chapter 2

I woke up in a rush, I was running late. I ate really quickly, grabbed my bag and ran out the door. Once I got to school I noticed the halls were empty class had already started.

Lucky for me my teacher let me come into class because the bell only just rang.

I walked in and noticed that someone was sitting in my desk, I went to the last available desk at the front. I sat down and waited for class to be over. Once the bell rang I ran over to the desk, to see a heart stopping answer.

"meet me for lunch at your locker."

Well it is lunch, I started to running down the halls, I turned the corner to see Harry, talking to Zayn. He was leaning on my locker.

I walked over slowly because I didn't want to interrupt. Zayn soon noticed me and ran off. I felt nervous. No one had ever just asked me to meet them. And never a boy, and definitely never someone popular such as Harry. He watched me, not saying anything.

"Hello, Megan."

Well this couldn't get any more awkward. I didn't know him, what should I say?

"Hey Harry?" it sounded more like a question then an answer.

"Soo, why did you want to meet me here?" I asked awkwardly.

"Well we seemed to be chatting on the desk,so I thought it would be nice to see you in person."

"You, wanted to meet me?"

"Yes,why not?" he seemed shocked that I said that.I really have no friends so thats why I was questioning everything.

"oh.....okay then. I just don't have very many friends so I was just wondering." his facial expression changed, almost like it softened once I said that.

"we should hang out then." my heart was pounding, why does Harry want to be my friend out of all the people in school. It's not like I have a problem with the idea,but still.

"Alright then...well I guess I should go now, I promised I would meet up with my friends for lunch."

"Okay then see you around Megan!"

He turned around and started walking, I guess he has business to do as well.

As soon as he was out of my vision, I ran to go find my friends. I needed to tell them what just happened,sinse I didn't have the time to go see them before I went and saw Harry they don't even know what happened!

I ran to the cafeteria to find Grace and Mikayla sitting at the far end table talking about who know what. I ran over as fast as I could, almost tripping in the process.

"why are you in such a rush, and why are you out of breath?" Grace looked at me funny,but I understand because if she came running over like this I would probably have the same reaction.

"OKAY,so Harry wrote on the desk that he wanted to meet up with me at lunch at my locker and then I saw him there and then we talked and he asked me to be my friend and thats the first time any guy has asked that and it was so awkward and weird but still."

I was very suprised they got all of it because i was talking so fast, they both paused for a minute just looking at me then each other.

"Well how did it go then... Are you two going to become friends? You know all the popular girls are going to be jealous and hate on you for it because sorry to say but your not as popular." Mikayla said it like it was no big deal, even though it isnt really.

I stood there for a few seconds just thinking of what is going to happen and how it might go on for me and Harry.

-------------------------------------

School was over for the day and I went home think of what the 'popular' girls would say to me, if they want to be-friend me or just be rude... Like usual.

I laid in my bed thinking. Why. I hope me,Mikayla and Grace don't separate because if we did I would be so upset, I don't know why we would but in my head I was being hypothetical with all the possibilities of me and Harry

The door bell rang, I down to see Louis... Why was he here!?

"Hello Louis." I must have sounded like a mouse my voice was so quiet.

"So you must be Megan. Harry told me about you."

"Oh really? We were talking today... Can I help you with anything..."

"Nope. Thats pretty much it." After he said that he turned around and started walking down my driveway but once he got to the end he turned back around and paused,just staring at me,

"Ya know, you and Harry would make a good couple."

After that he continued to walk away like he didn't even come to my house. I could hear him laughing down the street by my reaction from his last comment, my jaw had completely dropped and I stood there watching him walk farther and farther down the street.

Soon enough I closed the door and continued lying on my bed.