Chapter 4

I went through all the things I needed, note books, pencils, my binder ect.

I was kinda late for school

I was getting nervous to go to school. I didn't really want to face Harry because I don't know his honest feelings

Plus a bunch of girls who freak out if Harry Styles just TOLD them he was taking them out. I didn't understand his concept.

I walked down my street. Today the walked seem oddly shorter, probably because I was speed walking and when I'm nervous I speed walk.

I was smirking at my self for being such an idiot.

I saw Grace and Louis on the bench and Mikayla and..... Niall?!?! Am I the only single one oh my god!

I walked/sprinted over to the bench where they all where sitting.

I gave Mikayla the ' I totally know what's going on why didn't you tell me' look and she gave me the ' sorry' look.

Inbetween there might have been a bit of eye brow wiggling and pedo looks but she got my message clearly even through my distractions.

She scooted over to reveal a spot just big enough for my small bum to fit. I sat down nervously

"Hey there everyone..." I said it so awkwardly.

"Hi!" They all pretty much said in unison

I sat there for a moment just looking at the sky, suddenly my thoughts were disturbed by a tall figure in my way.

"Hello Louis, Niall, Megan."

And here's Harry. Yay

"What about me?" Grace said

"And me?!" Mikayla pretty much yelling

Harry stood there just staring at them.

"So anyways guys did either of you two get the English homework, because I..... Well I didn't."

Harry raised his arms and scratched the back of his neck. He looked a the ground.

"Well I did..." I mumbled my words because I almost didn't want him to hear me.

" do you mind if I borrow them?"

"Not really."

I pulled my bag onto my lap and went through my note books and finally found English

"Here you go."

"Thanks love."

He leaned in and kissed me on the check.i felt my face burn.Harry turned around and walked away.

"Hannah are you two dating?" Louis asked

"No.... But he is taking me on a date tonight."

"Oh."

Louis just stared at the ground, he got up suddenly and looked at grace.

"I will be right back okay?"

"Okay..." Grace sounded small as her voice went soft.

Louis ran after Harry. I scooted over into the space that was now open.

We sat there in silence for the few seconds before the bell rang and we went inside going our separate ways.

I scrambled to arts class, as I was walking through the halls I heard Harry and louis talking, I looked around the corner to see them.

"Harry why are you taking her out for a date! Like you only just met her and that dare was so stupid, going up to her house and telling her to pretty much date you!"

"Because I want to get to know her she is beautiful. And how am I supposed to know her better if I can't take her out."

"Harry you are such a ladies man and you pretty much told her you were picking her up giving her no choice. And I know exactly were your taking her."

"I know but I think it's different this time with her she is very calm and quite and I did that because if she said no that that would be it. And where do you think I'm taking her."

"your taking her to the hill arnt you."

Harry silenced.

"How did you guess?"

"I know you good enough now."

Louis walked away, I heard him coming so I started running down the hall.

The only question now is where and what is this hill place they where talking about?

**********end of the day**********

I walked into my house, I was still listening to my music as I went into my room.

I layed on my bed. 2:40.

I still had another 3 hours and 20 minutes till Harry came over.

Even though we haven't known each other for very long we still text a lot and I feel that tonight is going to be very different for me.

I started to get ready as I had a shower.

I got out and did my makeup like normal and just dried my hair. It was naturally straight so I didn't have to worry.

I walked out and look at the time, it was 3:30, yeah I take forever to. Get ready.

I put on a baggy pink sweater with faded white hearts and darker jeans.

It was comfy and I don't really know what to wear to something like this so I just kinda went with whatever.

I heard my phone buzz

3 new messages.

Mikayla: heyyyyyyyy

Harry: see you in 2 hours be ready, I will have food so don't worry

Grace: what's up. I'm bored help me

I answered all 3 messages. It was now 4, I was so bored so I called grace. We talk about anything but tonight was the topic of me and Harry.

Me and grace talked till 5:50 but then I hung up because Harry was going to be there any minute.

As soon as I put the phone back I heard the doorbell ring, well then.

I walked over to the door and opened it.

Harry was standing there rocking back and forth on his heels.

"Hey." I grabbed my shoes and walked out the door.

As I put them on Harry started talking.

"So I'm going to take you to a very important place to me."

I looked up to see him just staring at me. I got up, I was only to his shoulders, maybe even a bit shorter.

"Okay!"

We walked down the car and got in.

Tonight was going to be interesting.

********************************

A/N

Hahaha cliff hanger. Sorry it's just a filler because the actual date might be very long so I didn't want to fill this one up. Almost to 60 reads! If you all don't mind reading my other Zayn book! It's a bit more on the darker side so yeah!!!

Thanks :)

-Hannah

*****************************